Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris is back this week, and you can check it out in game now!
Here's everything we know about the Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris this week, including its rewards, map, and more.
What is Trials of Osiris?
Trials of Osiris is a limited-time PVP game mode in Destiny 2 that kicks off on the weekend and runs to Tuesday.
Players compete to stack up wins in Trials of Osiris to unlock different tiers of rewards at 3, 5, and 7 wins as well as a Flawless reward.
Each week Trials of Osiris arrives on a different map to shake things up.
READ MORE: How to Get Corrupted Key Codes in Destiny 2
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris - June 25
The Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris is now live, going up at 1pm EST on Friday, June 25.
Here's all the latest info on its map and rewards, with more coming as we unlock them!
Map - Twilight Gap
- 3 Wins - Sword (Solas)
- 5 Wins - Helmet
- 7 Wins - Hammer
- Flawless (Pinnacle) - Messenger
- End Game - Complete matches and rounds. Wins in the Trials of Osiris grant the most efficient progress. Awards the 3 Win Challenge reward from this week.
- Coordinated Assault - As a fireteam, defeat opponents with precision final blows in the Trials of Osiris.
- Passage of Mercy - Forgives one loss per run.
- Passage of Ferocity - With zero losses, your third win grants a bonus win.
- Passage of Wealth - Increased tokens from reaching 3, 5, and 7 wins on a ticket.
- Passage of Wisdom - Grants bonus XP from Trials wins, scaling with the number of wins on a ticket.
- Passage of Confidence - Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest.
READ MORE: What is the Destiny 2 Spicy Ramen Emblem?
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris - June 18
Last week's Trials of Osiris lineup was a great one, and you can check out its rewards and map below.
Map - Altar of Flames
- 3 Wins - Boots
- 5 Wins - Fusion
- 7 Wins - Chest
- Flawless - Sniper