Trials of Osiris is back in Destiny 2, running this time from June 11 to June 15.
Can you survive the PVP gauntlet test?
Here's what you need to know about Trials of Osiris this week, including its rewards and map.
What is Trials of Osiris?
Destiny 2 has plenty of time-limited events and content, and Trials of Osiris is the crown jewel.
This PVP game mode returns every Friday and runs to Tuesday each week.
Trials of Osiris brings new rewards each week, and players earn them by stacking wins over the course of the game mode.
READ MORE: Destiny 2 Season 14 Full Patch Notes
Trials of Osiris Rewards & Map - June 11-15
Destiny 2 PVP is back on with the return of Trials of Osiris!
Check out the new map and rewards this week below:
Map - The Burnout
- 3 Wins - Eye of Sol (Sniper)
- 5 Wins - Messenger (Pulse Rifle)
- 7 Wins - Arms
- Flawless - Adept Igneous (Hand Cannon)
Trials of Osiris Rewards & Map - June 4-8
Last week's Trials of Osiris was stacked with some great rewards, and to prepare for the kind of thing you'll see this week, here's what was revealed last week.
Map - Distant Shore
- 3 Wins (Powerful): Shayura's Wrath (SMG)
- 5 Wins (Powerful): Class Item
- 7 Wins (Pinnacle): Sola's Scar (Sword)
- Flawless (Pinnacle): Exile's Curse (Adept, Fusion)
READ MORE: Destiny 2 Season 14 Brings Over 30 New Guns