Below, we've got everything you need to know about that weekly reset, including server downtime, what time it is happening, and what it will add.
Latest - Shadowlands Weekly Reset - July 13 Schedule
Once again, the WoW Shadowlands Weekly Reset will take the Shadowlands servers down starting at 10am EST on July 13. The downtime should run for just a few hours this week. We'll let you know once they're back online.
If there are some more technical issues this week, the return of the servers may be delayed a little.
Sanctum of Domination - Release Schedule & Today's Additions
Although it didn't arrive with WoW Shadowlands 9.1, the Chains of Domination update, which adds the new WoW Shadowlands raid, is a huge piece of content that's released over the course of a few weeks.
Sanctum of Domination includes 10 new bosses for you to face off against, which are: The Eye of the Jailer, The Tarragrue, Kel'Thuzad, and even Sylvanas Windrunner.
As you'll probably already know, Sanctum of Domination has been releasing in parts that will include different wings and difficulties. Below is the full Sanctum of Domination release schedule:
- July 6: Normal, Heroic Difficulties
- July 13: Mythic Difficulty, Raid Finder First Wing (The Tarragrue, The Eye of the Jailer, The Nine)
- July 27: Raid Finder Second Wing (Soulrender Dormazain, Remnant of Ner’zhul, and Painsmith Raznal)
- August 10: Raid Finder Third Wing (Guardian of the First Ones, Fatescribe Roh-Kalo, and Kel’Thuzad)
- August 24: Raid Finder Fourth Wing (Sylvanas Windrunner)
Therefore, as you can see, the July 13 weekly reset update will see the addition of Mythic Difficulty, Raid Finder First Wing (The Tarragrue, The Eye of the Jailer, The Nine) to WoW Shadowlands.
WoW Shadowlands Patch Notes - July 13
The full patch notes for the update on July 13 have not been revealed yet, but we'll include them here as soon as they're revealed.
In the meantime, below are the patch notes for the latest hotfix, which came on July 12.
- Fixed an issue where the Focusing Prisms would sometimes not apply to Anduin for the quest The World is a Prism.
- Beast Mastery
- [With regional restarts] Cobra Shot, Barbed Shot, Multi-Shot, and Kill Shot damage increased by 15%.
- [With regional restarts] Kill Command damage increased by 15% in non-PvP situations.
- [With regional restarts] Aimed Shot, Arcane Shot, Multi-Shot, and Rapid Fire damage increased by 10%.
- [With regional restarts] Kill Shot damage increased by 15%.
- [With regional restarts] Serpent Sting, Wildfire Bomb, Raptor Strike, Mongoose Bite, Flanking Strike, and Kill Shot damage increased by 10%.
- Beast Mastery
- [With regional restarts] Fireball damage increased by 20%.
- [With regional restarts] Fire Blast damage increased by 15% in non-PvP Situations.
- [With regional restarts] Pyroblast damage increased by 5% in non-PvP Situations.
- [With regional restarts] Devouring Plague damage reduced by 8%.
- [With regional restarts] Dissonant Echoes’ (Conduit) Void Bolt damage reduced by 5%.
- Unleash Shield (PvP Talent) can now be used with targeting macros.
- Control of Lava (PvP Talent) critical hits will now benefit from Elemental Fury.
- [With regional restarts] The damage of all spells increased by 5%.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- The Tarragrue
- Fixed a timing issue that could cause him to stop casting spells.
- Remnant of Ner’zhul
- Players who fall off the side of the platform while the encounter is in progress should be able to use Soulstones, Reincarnation, and be valid targets of Battle Resurrection spells.
- Painsmith Raznal
- The Dungeon Journal now displays the correct values for Lingering Flames.
- Fixed an issue that caused players affected by a priest’s Leap of Faith to be hit by floor spikes.
- Fixed an issue where he would cast Dark Evocation in Phase 3.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the warning visual targeting circles to appear during the Unstoppable Abomination's demolish on Normal difficulty.
- Sylvanas Windrunner
- Fixed an issue where the ability sequence of Stage 2 would differ if players skipped the intermission cutscene.
- Resolved an issue with Stage 3 ability timings.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore, Thrall, and Bolvar Fordragon no longer sometimes forget that they were fighting Sylvanas Windrunner or Anduin Wrynn.
- Fixed an issue where she would fail to cast Wailing Arrow on dead targets under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where the Banshee's Fury secondary area-of-effect spell (for player's afflicted with Banshee's Bane) could damage player pets and guardians.
- The Tarragrue
- Spires of Ascension
- Fixed an issue where Dark Stride’s bleed effect was being reduced by armor. The damage done by Dark Stride has been reduced by 35% to account for this.
- Tazavesh, the Veiled Market
- The Grand Menagerie
- Fixed an issue that caused Venza Goldfuse's abilities to target and damage player pets.
- The Grand Menagerie
- Kevin will now provide credit after eating enemies if he lands the killing blow for “Somebody Feed Kevin.”
- Dragging centurion pieces to Mikanikos during the quest “Putting A Plan Together” should now be more reliable.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Anima Powers
- Fixed an issue where Rank 2 of Anima Plunderer (Rank 2) was not dropping an Anima Cell.
WoW Companion App
- Fixed a fatal error where some users could not add a new Battle.net account.
- Fixed a fatal error where the app would not correctly identify regions for some users.
- Fixed a fatal error with Maw Adventure combat replays that contained certain environmental effects.
- Fixed an issue with news article image sizes.