WoW Dragonflight Leveling Guide: MASSIVE XP buffs to take advantage of during Pre Patch

WoW Dragonflight

WoW Dragonflight

Preparations for World of Warcraft's next expansion, Dragonflight, are well underway with its pre-patch. Players are getting acclimated with the new Talent System, setting up their new UIs, and more. However, amongst all of the new features still is one of the tried and true preparation methods, leveling new characters.

This upcoming week, the week of November 4, will be the prime time for players to level up their characters, no matter if they're new, returning, or just leveling alts as there will be tons of XP buffs to play with.

Don't Miss: Discover Razer's Ultimate Gaming Laptops Now

MASSIVE XP buffs to take advantage of prior to Dragonflight's launch

Perfectly in time for those who want to reach max level prior to Dragonlight's comes a week where players can get increased XP gains.

World of Warcraft XP
expand image
Credit: Blizzard Entertainment
GET YOUR XP ON: Reach max level prior to Dragonflight's release quickly

Starting this Sunday, November 6, until Sunday, November 15—going by reports and leaks—, there will be several XP increases that will overlap with each other which will lead to fast leveling.

Players will be able to take into account the already-existing Winds of Wisdom buff that was given at the start of October and the upcoming WoW Anniversary and Darkmoon Faire buffs that begin this Sunday, November 6. All of them combined will grant a 78% increase in experience. Players can also activate War Mode for an additional 10%, totaling to 88%.

Here's the breakdown of the amounts each buff gives:

  • WoW Anniversary Buff: +18% XP
  • Winds of Wisdom: +50% XP
  • Darkmoon Faire: +10% XP
  • War Mode: +10% XP

In addition to the increased XP, the WoW Anniversary and Darkmoon Faire buffs will also give an increased reputation gain as well.

Apart from the upcoming XP curve coming for phase two of the pre-patch, this upcoming week will be the prime time to get new characters leveled and ready for the release of Dragonflight on Monday, November 28, 2022.

READ MORE: WoW Dragonflight Twitch Drops - All Rewards, Schedule, Streams & More

This Article's Topics

Explore new topics and discover content that's right for you!

World of WarcraftMore
Have an opinion on this article? We'd love to hear it!