World of Warcraft's next expansion, Dragonflight, inches closer and closer, and with its pre-patch well underway, Blizzard Entertainment has decided to continue adding to the hype with Twitch Drops.
There will be plenty of rewards to earn. Players who participate in all of the Twitch Drop action will be awarded with up to four items, one of which includes the highly sought-after and unique previously TCG-exclusive Feldrake mount.
Here's all you need to know about the WoW Dragonflight Twitch Drops, including all of the rewards, the schedule, and more.
All of the WoW Dragonflight Twitch Drops
There are a total of four Twitch Drops for WoW Dragonflight spanning from Tuesday, November 15, 2022, all the way up to Monday, December 12, 2022.
Here's each drop, including what the rewards are, how to obtain them and when to watch.
Twitch Drop #1
Watch at least four hours of WoW Dragonflight content while this Twitch drop is active to earn the Dragon Kite pet.
- Start Time: November 15th, 3:00 p.m. PST
- End Time: November 18th, 11:59 p.m. PST
Twitch Drop #2
Watch at least four hours of WoW Dragonflight content while this Twitch drop is active to earn the Feldrake Mount.
- Start Time: November 28th, 3:00 p.m. PST
- End Time: December 1st, 11:59 p.m. PST
Twitch Drop #3
Watch at least two hours of WoW Dragonflight content from select World of Warcraft channels while this Twitch drop is active to earn the Perpetual Purple Firework toy.
- Start Time: December 13th, 3:00 p.m. PST
- End Time: December 28th, 11:59 p.m. PST
Twitch Drop #4
Support your favorite WoW creators by gifting an eligible creator’s channel two Twitch subscriptions. Doing so will award you the Ichabod Harvest Golem Pet.
- Start Time: November 28 at 3:00 p.m. PST
- End Time: December 12 at 11:59 p.m. PST
Don't Miss: Discover Razer's Ultimate Gaming Laptops Now
How to link Battle.net and Twitch accounts
In order for the hours watched to count, you must have your Battle.net and Twitch accounts linked.
Here's how to link the two:
- Visit Battle.net
- Click on your "Account Settings" and visit the "Connections" tab
- Scroll down to the Twitch section at the bottom and click "Connect"
- Click "Authorize" and confirm that it went through
- That's it!
Once you've followed all of the steps your Battle.net and Twitch accounts will be linked and your hours watched will count towards the corresponding Twitch Drop.
READ MORE: World of Warcraft: What are all of the new Race and Class combinations in Dragonflight?