Pokemon Unite is releasing the first significant update of the new year, and it's a great start!
Version 22.214.171.124 will introduce the new Pokemon Trevenant and a new Competitive Mode as well as many balance changes along the way.
Here's everything you need to know about the Pokemon Unite 126.96.36.199 update from its release time to its patch notes.
Pokemon Unite servers are going down for an extended maintenance in just a few hours!
Pokemon Unite 188.8.131.52 Server Maintenance Begins
Server maintenance will start on January 19, 2022, at 9:30 pm GMT and end approximately on January 20, 2022, at 7:00 am GMT.
Here is the schedule for different timezones:
- January 19, 2022, at 4:30 pm EST
- January 19, 2022, at 1:30 pm PT
The maintenance will take around 9 hours. Players will not be able to log in during this period.
Pokemon Unite 184.108.40.206 - What to expect
Pokemon Unite's first big update of the year will mark the debut of Grass-Type Pokemon, Trevenant, a new Defender joining the roster.
Trainers will obtain the Trevenant License in the Unite Battle Committee Shop for 10000 Aeos Coins or 530 Aeos Gems.
Trevenant Moves & Details
Type: Defender (Melee) Difficulty: Intermediate
We can speculate certain moves based on the gameplay in the spotlight clip and footage from the Japanese Server.
Unite Move: Forest's Curse
- The signature move of Trevenant in Pokemon Series.
- We can expect a big AoE DMG and a new hindrance inflicted to all opponents in the area.
- Horn Leech: Trevenant heals, dashes, and pushes enemies in its way. Opponents in the area will be shoveled.
- Wood Hammer: Trevenant creates a big hammer to hit his opponents and stun them.
- Curse: This Trevenant move capture enemies in an aura that reduces enemies HP considerably at the cost of some portion of Trevenant HP.
- We do not have a move like this in Pokemon Unite, so probably the effects might change.
- The Spirit Chain that we can see in the video can also indicate Pain Split's move. A move that drains HP from opponents.
Pokemon World Championships 2022
Pokemon Unite will take part as one of the games in the Pokemon World Championships in 2022. Pokémon UNITE teams from around the globe will have the opportunity to battle it out over a competitive season, and it should be some amazing competition!
Trainers can expect ver. 220.127.116.11 to bring the first stage of a new Tournament Mode that is designed to develop a Pokemon Unite competitive scene. With that, there's never been a better time to step up your practice if you're looking to compete!