NHL 22 Update 1.5.0 kicks off March with some new and improved uniforms as well as some bug fixes and new content for World of Chel.
Here's everything you need to know about the latest NHL 22 update that's now live in-game!
NHL 22 Update 1.5.0 went live on Thursday, March 3rd, at 1pm EST.
That means you can download the patch now and see the new and improved uniforms in action.
NHL 22 Update 1.5.0 Patch Notes
The latest NHL 22 update isn't the biggest, but it does pack a punch with some great new alternate uniforms and updated visuals for some old classics.
They also include some exciting things for World of Chel players, though we think more should be in store in an NHL 22 March Title Update later this month.
Here are the full NHL 22 Update 1.5.0 patch notes now live on March 3rd:
- Fixed a few rare cases where one-timers would not be disrupted by an opposing player's body
World of Chel
- Added additional content into WoC for upcoming Chel challenges. Check back often to collect the latest cool new content.
- Fixed a crash where having a Custom Roster loaded and then loading into WoC would cause a crash
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to visually see the incorrect SP cost while trading points in the Edit Loadout screen
- Fixed an issue where using the “Clubs with Friends only” option in Club Search would cause an error
- Updated Los Angeles Kings Staples Center to be the Crypto.com Arena
- Fixed an issue where changing Goalie Weight was scaling the size of the goalie pads.
The following uniforms have been added or updated in NHL 22:
- Nashville Predators Stadium Series
- Tampa Bay Lightning Stadium Series
- NHL All-Star Home and Away
- Greenville Swamp Rabbits Alternate
Canadian Hockey League
- Drummondville Voltigeurs Alternate
READ MORE: Is NHL 22 Free with EA Play?
For more articles like this, take a look at our NHL page.