MLB The Show 21 has finally made the final regular season roster update live, and that means we've once again got new Diamonds after the ratings changes.
We've got all the details on the big names on the move in this MLB The Show 21 roster update and when the final one will arrive.
MLB The Show 21: October 1 Roster Update reveals 6 new Diamonds
MLB The Show 21 has delivered consistent roster updates since the title launched back in April, but things are finally winding down as the MLB season nears the final stretch.
With the postseason now right around the corner, this latest MLB The Show 21 roster update marks the finals regular season ratings changes that players will see.
However, there is one more update coming, as a final MLB The Show 21 roster update is promised for after the postseason concludes and the dust has settled upon the new World Series Champions.
In the meantime, this penultimate shift has delivered six new Diamonds, and half of them are from the currently dominant St. Louis Cardinals (or St. Wouis CardinaWs, if you prefer).
Harrison Bader and Paul Goldschmidt both saw a three-point increase, while Tyler O'Neill got a two-point boost, and it's taken all three of them to an 86 OVR rating.
Luis Robert of the Chicago White Sox saw the biggest jump this week with a four-point leap to become an 88 OVR player.
Joey Vatto and Giancarlo Stanton also saw multi-point boosts to bring them right over the treshold at 85 OVR to go Diamond.
Of course, there were others who didn't fare as well, as this MLB The Show 21 roster update had decreases that caused Bryan Reynolds, Carlos Correa, Lance Lynn, Yuli Gurriel, and George Springer to all lose Diamond status.
Top 30 Diamond Dynasty Ratings Changes
With this being the next-to-last MLB The Show 21 roster update, there were a lot of players on the move both in the right and wrong directions.
Here are the top 30 Diamond Dynasty players with ratings changes in this roster update:
- Aaron Judge, 91 OVR (+1), New York Yankees
- Trea Turner, 91 OVR (+2), Los Angeles Dodgers
- Juan Soto, 90 OVR(+1), Washington Nationals
- Bryce Harper, 90 OVR (+1), Philadelphia Phillies
- Yasmani Grandal, 89 OVR (+2), Chicago White Sox
- Josh Hader, 89 OVR (+1), Milwaukee Brewers
- Gerrit Cole, 89 OVR (-1), New York Yankees
- Brandon Woodruff, 89 OVR (+1), Milwaukee Brewers
- Max Muncy, 89 OVR (-1), Los Angeles Dodgers
- Nolan Arenado, 89 OVR (+1), St. Louis Cardinals
- Luis Robert, 88 OVR (+4), Chicago White Sox [NEW DIAMOND]
- Freddie Freeman, 88 OVR (-1), Atlanta Braves
- Manny Machado, 87 OVR (+1), San Diego Padres
- Salvador Perez, 87 OVR (+1), Kansas City Royals
- Teoscar Hernandez, 87 OVR (+1), Toronto Blue Jays
- Marcus Semien, 87 OVR (+1), Toronto Blue Jays
- Shohei Ohtani, 87 OVR (+2), Los Angeles Angels
- Starling Marte, 86 OVR (-1), Oakland Athletics
- Walker Buehler, 86 OVR (-1), Los Angeles Dodgers
- Harrison Bader, 86 OVR (+3), St. Louis Cardinals [NEW DIAMOND]
- Paul Goldschmidt, 86 OVR (+3), St. Louis Cardinals [NEW DIAMOND]
- Tyler O'Neill, 86 OVR (+2), St. Louis Cardinals [NEW DIAMOND]
- Jose Altuve, 86 OVR (+1), Houston Astros
- Kyle Tucker, 86 OVR (+1), Houston Astros
- Chris Sale, 86 OVR (-1), Boston Red Sox
- Joey Vatto, 85 OVR (+2), Cincinnati Reds [NEW DIAMOND]
- Giancarlo Stanton, 85 OVR (+3), New York Yankees [NEW DIAMOND]
- Hunter Renfroe, 84 OVR (+1), Boston Red Sox
- Brandon Belt, 84 OVR (+2), San Francisco Giants
- Giovanny Gallegos, 84 OVR (+1), St. Louis Cardinals
You can find full details here about every player adjusted in this roster update and which individual attributes were changed.