FIFA 23's first Twitch Prime Gaming Pack has arrived in Ultimate Team and EA has been very generous this time around.
Prime Gaming Packs are a great way to earn top rewards in FUT 23 and are completely free to claim once you have connected your FIFA 23 Ultimate Team to an Amazon Prime account, which doesn't even have to be yours!
With that in mind, take a look at the simple steps you can take in order to unlock Twitch Prime Gaming Pack #1 for FREE in Ultimate Team below.
Latest - Pack #1 out NOW
The official EA Sports FIFA Twitter account has announced that the first Prime Gaming Pack of the year is available to claim now.
FUT 23's first Prime Gaming Pack will contain 22 items, including the following:
- 7x Gold Rare Players
- 2x 81+ Player Picks (1 of 4)
- Loan Kylian Mbappe (5 matches)
- 12x Rare Consumable Items
How to claim Prime Gaming Pack #1
Here are the simple steps you need to take in order to claim your free pack:
- Connect your Twitch account to an Amazon Prime account.
- Connect your EA SPORTS account to your Twitch account.
- Head to the link here.
- Claim the free rewards from there.
- Load up Ultimate Team (you may need to close and re-open FUT if it is already open).
- Head to the 'My Packs' section in the FIFA 23 Ultimate Team Store and your pack should be delivered – ready to open!
Once you've gone through these steps and successfully claimed your pack, you will be prompted with an on-screen message when loading into Ultimate Team or the Web App.