Festival of FUTball has arrived!
And EA has dropped a special Path to Glory Christian Eriksen objectives card in Ultimate Team.
Check out everything you need to know, including how to unlock the Festival of FUTball card below.
How to unlock FOF Path to Glory Eriksen
There are four objectives to complete to unlock 91-rated Christian Eriksen for your team.
The requirements are as follows:
- Score 5 Outside of the Box goals in Squad Battles on min. Professional difficulty (or Rivals)
- Assist in 3 separate Squad Battles matches on min. World Class difficulty (or Rivals) using a player with min. 4* Skill Moves
- Score using Serie A players in 7 separate Squad Battles Wins on min. World Class difficulty (or Rivals)
- Assist with a Through Ball using CAMs in 13 separate Squad Battles matches on min. Professional difficulty (or Rivals)
- GOLD PACK (Untradeable) + 300 XP
- 75+ RATED RARE PLAYER (Untradeable) + 300 XP
- PREMIUM GOLD PACK (Untradeable) + 300 XP
- ELECTRUM PLAYERS PACK (Untradeable) + 300 XP
Path to Glory Eriksen Start Date & Expiry
The FOF Path to Glory Eriksen objective card went live at 1pm ET / 6pm BST on Friday, 11 June.
You have until 1pm ET / 6pm BST on Thursday, 17 June to unlock him.
How Path to Glory cards work in FUT 21
There will be Path to Glory cards released as part of the event with added skill move and weak foot bonuses too.
While not as straightforward as the Road to the Final cards, the Path to Glory players will follow similar trends to the What If promo.
With a maximum of +4 to their OVR, a start rating of 95 OVR could see a new 99-rated card.
- 3 wins +2 OVR
- 4 wins +1 OVR
- 5 wins +1 OVR
- 6 wins - 5* Skill Moves and Weak Foot
Festival of FUTball Path to Glory Eriksen looks to be an awesome objectives card!
However, the objectives aren't the most straightforward to complete, so you'll need to put some time in if you want to unlock him.
As far as his in-game stats go, Eriksen has all the attributes of an outstanding attacker in FUT 21.
The Path to Glory card has good pace to go along with 99 composure, 99 ball control and 92 balance.
Eriksen's shooting stats aren't bad either, with 99 long shots and 93 shot power, whilst his passing stats are near perfect!
Not to mention that all of these stats could go up by four ratings each, should Denmark progress through the necessary stages of Euro 2020.
The Dane also has four-star skill moves and a five-star weak foot, which could be increased to five-star/five-star.