After Verstappen's excellent drive in the Austrian GP, the drivers are heading back to the home of racing, as next up is the British Grand Prix!
With the British GP up next, check out all the latest details on the practice, qualifying and race sessions below.
LATEST - Verstappen On Pole Following Sprint Qualifying
In a complete diversion from the usual method of qualifying, the British GP saw the introduction of the 'Sprint' format. Used in F2 racing, a usual qualifying event took place yesterday to determine the grid placement for today's race.
The 17 lap sprint race then determined the starting order for the full length race tomorrow. For winning the Sprint, Max also earns 3 chapionship points. Hamilton and Bottas earn 2 and 1 point respectively for finishing 2nd and 3rd.
Current Driver Standings
The British GP weekend was the most dominant weekend of Max Verstappen's F1 career and quite possibly where the Dutchman became the true favourite for the 2021 championship.
Hamilton is still well in the race but sits 32 points behind the Red Bull driver.
Sergio Perez currently sits in third place, with Lando Norris and Valtteri Bottas battling it out too.
George Russell, Mick Schumacher, Nikita Mazepin and Nicholas Latifi are all still yet to score points.
British GP Circuit Guide
The drivers will head to Silverstone for the British Grand Prix.
Silverstone will host the next race and is another exciting track for competitive racing.
Number of Laps: 52
Circuit Length: 5.891km
Race Distance: 306.198 km
Lap Record: 1:27.097 - Max Verstappen (2020)
British Grand Prix Weekend Timetable
Practice 1 - Friday, 16 July - 9.30-0.30am ET / 14.30-15.30am BST / 15.30-16.30pm CET
Practice 2 - Saturday, 17 July - 07.00-8.00am ET / 12.00-13.00pm BST / 13.00-14.00pm CET
Qualifying - Friday, 16 July - 13.00-14.00pm ET / 18.00-19.00pm BST / 19.00-20.00pm CET
Race - Sunday, 18 July - 10.00-12.00pm ET / 15.00-17.00pm BST / 16.00-18.00pm CET
How to watch the British Grand Prix
Sky Sports British GP Schedule
- Practice 1 - From 2.30pm on Friday, 16 July (Sky Sports F1 HD)
- Practice 2 - From 12pm on Saturday, 17 July (Sky Sports F1 HD)
- Qualifying - From 6pm on Friday, 16 July (Sky Sports F1 HD)
- Grand Prix Sunday - From 1pm (Race from 3pm) on Sunday, 18 July (Sky Sports F1 HD)
All times UK.
There will also be extended highlights of the British GP on Channel 4.
Channel 4 British GP Schedule
- Qualifying Highlights - Saturday, 17 July (time tbc)
- Grand Prix Highlights - Sunday, 18 July (time tbc)
All times UK.
In the USA, it's ESPN that will be providing comprehensive coverage of the 2021 British Grand Prix and provide races on every other circuit in the months to come.
ESPN British Schedule
- Practice 1 - Friday, 16 July - From 9.30am (ESPN 2)
- Practice 2 - Saturday, 17 July - From 7.00am (ESPN U)
- Qualifying - Friday, 16 July - From 1.00pm (ESPN 2)
- Grand Prix Sunday - Sunday, 18 July - From 6.30am (race at 10am) (ESPN)
All times Eastern.