We're just under two weeks away from the Warzone Pacific update - which is obviously huge - but we're talking about Verdansk one last time. Operation Flashback has just started and here's the low-down on what's coming during this event.
LATEST - Everything that's coming in Operation Flashback
Warzone's new limited-time mode - Operation Flashback - is finally here and there's a lot changing. Buy Stations are changing what they're offering and there's going to be a larger loot pool of strange items. Here are all the new bits of content that you can expect to see...
- In-Game Events
- Fire Sale - Discounts at Buy Stations
- Jailbreak - All eliminated players return
- Supply Chopper - Significantly reduced health
- Cash Drop - Plunder Cash Drops in standard BR
- Loadouts - Can only purchase Loadout Drop Markers during this event
- Ground Fall - Satellites crash to the ground
- Hostile Fire - 80s Action Heroes event around Nagatomi Plaza / "Downtown Tower"
- Restock - All supply boxes refresh
- Resurgence - All players redeploy if one player is alive
- Juggernaut Royale - Multiple Juggernaut crates spawn
- [REDACTED] Weapon Drops - Heavy weapons crates spawn
- New Loot in Item Pool
- "More Than Rare" - Self-Revive Kit, Precision Airstrike, Cluster Strike, Overdrive Perk, Gas Mask
- "Incredibly Rare" - Durable Gas Mask, Advanced UAV, 2X Perk, Vault Keycards #1 & #3
- "Rarest of the Rare" - Hunter Vision, Specialist Token
- New Buy Station Menu
- Self-Revive Kit, Armor Plate Bundle, Armor Box, Recon Drone, Munitions Box, Sentry Gun, Loadout Drop Marker, Bombardment, Armored Truck
There's going to be an extra circle in there, so expect there to be events thick and fast - however, it's going to be the same old Warzone experience. Check out the full details here.
When does Operation Flashback start?
At the moment, we're expecting Operation Flashback will be added to Warzone in today's Playlist Update. This means that we should see Operation Flashback released at the following times:
- 10:00 November 18th PST
- 13:00 November 18th EST
- 18:00 November 18th GMT
At the moment, though, we can't say this for sure as Call of Duty has been unusually silent about the new LTM and the Operation Flashback event. As you can see below, they said that we would be seeing more information prior to Operation Flashback's launch... We just didn't think it would be hours before.
" More information on this mode, including what public events you can expect to happen at the start of every new circle, will be revealed prior to its launch on November 18."
Keep an eye on Call of Duty's social media channels throughout today - we don't know when we might learn more. For now though...
OPERATION FLASHBACK - What do we know so far?
Operation Flashback is being described as "an encore for Verdansk" and it sounds like it's going to be a crazy LTM that features content from the last eighteen-ish months of Warzone.
" To celebrate – and bring back –these classic moments and many more, lead developer Raven Software created a special “Operation: Flashback” limited-time mode, featuring plenty of surprises that cover Verdansk’s action-packed history."
The 80s Action Heroes event and the two Hauntings of Verdansk are referenced by name, but no solid details have been specified yet. An Emblem will be made available for everyone participating in the event and an Animated Calling Card is going to be made available if you can win a game of this LTM.