Following up on February 24's Warzone update, Raven Software has added a small tidbit that will affect Call of Duty: Warzone's Season 2 which will tackle a plethora of bug fixes, nerf the XM4 (BOCW) and make some adjustments to the Vanguard Royale mode.
The Warzone Season 2 update got to experience several new features that landed in Caldera. These included a new vehicle, Nebula V Ammo and Bombs, two new POIs, namely the Chemical Factory and the Underground Chemical Weapon Research Labs, and more. This means that there's been a lot for players to play with since its release on February 14.
But as with any new Warzone season, some tweaks need to be made. With that in mind, here are the patch notes for the March 2 Warzone update.
Warzone Patch Notes (March 2)
Announced by Raven Software, this new minor update includes adjustments to the Vanguard Royale mode, a nerf to the XM4 (BOCW) and a multitude of bug fixes
Without further introduction, here are the changes.
- Vanguard Royale
- Core Player health will be increased to 150, up from 100
- Including Armor, Players will now have a total health pool of 300, up from 250
- UAV’s are now available in Buy Stations for $9,000, up from $6,000
- XM4 (BOCW)
- Neck Damage Multiplier decreased to 1.33, down from 1.5
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to get stuck while proning underneath certain environmental elements such as stairs.
- Fixed an issue with elements at Chemical Factory to improve system performance and reduce hitching.
- Fixed an issue causing the Wade Bundled Up Operator Skin to appear headless.
- Fixed an issue causing the Submachine Gun Charlie (VG) VDD 189mm Short Barrel to incorrectly affect Locational Multipliers.
- Fixed an issue causing the Light Machine Gun Charlie (VG) Queen's 705mm Royal Barrel to bypass its intended Damage Falloff.
- Fixed an issue causing optics on the Sniper Rifle Alpha (VG) Baltic Blueprint to appear opaque.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Nebula V Rounds to penetrate Riot Shields.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Nebula V Rounds to be applied to certain Melee Weapons.
- Fixed an issue causing Nebula V Rounds to lack a visual effect when used with various Launchers.
- Fixed an issue causing placeholder images and descriptions to appear in various Store Bundles.
- Fixed an issue causing placeholder descriptions to appear for the Whitley (VG) Camo Unlock Challenges.
- Fixed an issue causing placeholder text to appear on the Party tab of the Social menu.
- Fixed an issue causing certain restricted Operators to be usable in Vanguard Royale modes.
- Fixed an issue causing the Bomber Plane ADS UI to remain stuck on the Player screen when landing the plane while holding ADS.
For the official patch notes and the initial Warzone Season 2 update, visit Raven Software's website here.