Here's everything we learned in the new reveal.
Call of Duty Season 5 Revealed
Season 5 will bring massive things to Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War as well as some new content for Warzone.
Read over all of the new details below!
Call of Duty Season 5 will go live on Thursday, August 12th.
We don't have a start time just yet, but it will likely match up with previous updates, meaning it should be live at roughly 12am EST / 5am BST.
If you aren't feeling the hype yet, check out the new Call of Duty Season 5 cinematic below!
Season 5 brings new content to all areas of Call of Duty, so no matter how you play, it'll be a big deal!
New Game Modes
- Double Agent
- Clash (Warzone)
- Echelon (6v6)
- Slums (6v6)
- Showroom (2v2 or 3v3)
- Drive-In (6v6)
- Zoo (6v6)
- Mobile Broadcast Stations (Warzone)
- EM2 (AR)
- TEC-9 (SMG)
- Cane (melee)
- Marshal (pistol)
- Flamethrower (score streak only)
New Zombies Features
- New Outbreak Region - Collateral
- New Outbreak Vehicle - Tank
- New Outbreak Equipment - Grapple Gun
- New Outbreak Objective - Transport
- New Perk - Death Perception
- New Field Upgrade - Tesla Storm
- The Numbers (midseason)
New Battle Pass
- New lineup of levels and rewards to be revealed