The Season 4 Battle Pass is out now for both Black Ops Cold War and Warzone. There's a lot of great rewards out there; Here's everything we know about what you can get your hands on.
UPDATED - Battle Pass Tier Teaser
Raven Software has teased the following items in the Season 4 Battle Pass. You can find a full run-through of what's in-store below.
- Tier 0
- New Operator - Jackal
- Portnova Epic Skin - Assassin
- Epic Watch - Emerald Trooper
- Tier 5
- AK-47 Weapon Blueprint - Monochrome
- Tier 15
- New LMG - MG 82
- Tier 19
- New Finishing Move - Twisted Reverse
- Tier 21
- Type 63 Weapon Blueprint - Regal Scepter
- Tier 31
- New AR - C58
- Tier 40
- Song Epic Skin - Night Kit
- Tier 42
- Bullfrog Weapon Blueprint - Serpent Idol
- Tier 50
- Adler Epic Skin - Boarding Party
- Tier 55
- KSP Weapon Blueprint - Ancient Scarab
- Tier 72
- War Track Pack - Black Ops 4 Mixtape
- Tier 76
- Mac-10 Weapon Blueprint - Regal Sword
- Tier 81
- AK-74u Weapon Blueprint - Penumbra Carbon
- Tier 85
- M82 Weapon Blueprint - Ancient Spear
- Tier 89
- Hauer 77 Weapon Blueprint - Punk Rock
- Tier 90
- Zenya Epic Skin - Lioness
- Tier 94
- War Tracks Pack - '80s Hits 2
- Tier 95
- MG 82 Weapon Blueprint - High Stakes (Ultra-Rarity)
- Tier 100
- Ultra-Rarity Operator Skin - Jackal
- Krig 6 Weapon Blueprint - Forgotten Oasis
- Dirt Bike Vehicle Skin - Takeoff
When Does The Season 4 Battle Pass Start?
The Season 4 Battle Pass is due to begin at the same time Season 4 begins. Unusually, Call of Duty Season 3 is due to end on June 15th, but Call of Duty Season 4 is going to start on June 17th.
We're under the impression that the Season 3 Battle Pass is going to be extended a couple of days, however, and we're going to see the Season 4 Battle Pass drop on June 17th.
The exact time is a bit up for debate, but it could start as soon as 00:00 PST / 03:00 EST / 08:00 BST if recent seasonal updates are anything to go by. However, we're going to have to wait until we hear more from Call of Duty and Treyarch.
In terms of price, we're expecting it to cost 1,000 COD Points like always. Why change what isn't broken, right?