We've got everything you need to know about the Apex Legends Thrillseekers event including when when it starts, ends, and some of what's being added.
Latest - Apex Legends Thrillseekers Is Live Now
The Apex Legends Thrillseekers event has finally begun, or will do once you download a small update to the game. The content went live in game at 18:00 BST / 14:00 ET / 12:00 PT on July 13.
You should now have access to the first weekly reward track and the next Arenas map, Overkill.
Apex Legends Thrillseekers Start Time
The Thrillseekers update went live at 6pm BST / 1pm ET, as all Apex Legends events do.
Apex Legends Thrillseekers Content
The big addition for the Apex Legends Thrillseekers event is the new Arenas map, Overflow. This new map differs from others as it is lane focused and each location is separated by lava-filled structures.
- Week one gives you a chance to unlock the Rampart Wastelander Set, which includes a matching gun charm, weapon skin, and a Legendary Rampart skin.
- Week two grants Battle Pass boosters, crafting metals, and Apex packs.
- Week three includes the Lethal Enforcer Bangalore Skin, along with other goodies!
You can also unlock one special badge a week for completing certain milestones in Arenas mode;
- Week 1 Badge: Play 20 Arena Games Total
- Week 2 Badge: Get 100 Knockdowns Total in Arenas
- Week 3 Badge: Deal 12,000 Damage Total in Arenas
The Summer Splash Sale is also running during the Apex Legends Thrillseekers event. This sale will bring back popular skins that haven't been available for some time such as Voidwalker for Wraith and Youngblood for Bloodhound.