MLB The Show 22 Spring Cleanup is finally here, and that means new rewards are up for grabs in this second Featured Program.
We've got details on all five bosses that players will be looking to grab as well as the full MLB The Show 22 Spring Cleanup reward track and end date.
Latest - Double XP active
If you've been working on the Spring Cleanup Featured Program in Diamond Dynasty, Double XP is here to speed that process up.
Originally activated on Friday, May 13, 2022, the current Double XP boost is scheduled to remain active in MLB The Show 22 until Friday, May 20, 2022 at Noon PT.
Players who haven't yet taken advantage of the boost still have a few more days to enjoy it, and it's key to note the bonus only applies to Gameplay XP.
Any XP that's given as a hidden reward in Conquest or via completing steps on Archetype Program or Other Program is not affected by Double XP, as this boost is specific to what you earn by playing actual games.
That accumulated XP goes towards the active Featured Program, which for now continues to be Spring Cleanup, and can help players unlock even more rewards for their Diamond Dynasty squad.
MLB The Show 22 Spring Cleanup Start & End Date
MLB The Show 22 changed things up this year with they way Featured Programs are structured, and the repetitive "1st Inning, 2nd Inning" framing from last year is long gone.
Faces of the Franchise was the first major Featured Program of the year, and across four weeks players had the chance to grind through to earn 12 of the 30 Bosses in that program.
With Faces of the Franchise now concluded, we've finally got confirmation that MLB The Show 22 Spring Cleanup will be the second Featured Program in Diamond Dynasty.
Spring Cleanup began on April 29, 2022 at approximately Noon PT, which also marked the end for Faces of the Franchise.
During the Diamond Dynasty Feature Premiere ahead of launch, Sony San Diego confirmed that this second Featured Program will be just three weeks long.
That means players will have until an end date of May 20, 2022 at approximately 11am PT or Noon PT to complete the Spring Cleanup program.
Spring Cleanup Bosses and Players
Now that they've all been revealed, we know players will be striving to collect two of these five bosses in the Spring Cleanup program:
- Milestone Zack Britton (CP) - 93 OVR - Baltimore Orioles
- 2nd Half David Justice (LF) - 93 OVR - New York Yankees
- All-Star Tom Seaver (SP) - 93 OVR - New York Mets
- All-Star Ernie Banks (SS) - 93 OVR - Chicago Cubs
- Breakout Eddie Mathews (3B) - 93 OVR - Atlanta Braves
Like we saw with the Faces of the Franchise program, players will only be able to earn some of these bosses by completing Spring Cleanup.
Faces of the Franchise had 30 bosses with 12 able to be unlocked, while MLB The Show 22 Spring Cleanup has 5 bosses with just 2 able to be unlocked.
If you hope to acquire all five, you'll need to pick up the other three on the Community Market, though they'll likely be quite pricey.
In addition to those top players, the following will also be available via the Spring Cleanup program:
Silver Stars Choice Pack (Pick 1 of 5, 5 Packs in Rewards)
- Rookie Eddie Mathews (3B) - 76 OVR - Atlanta Braves
- Rookie Ernie Banks (SS) - 78 OVR - Chicago Cubs
- Veteran Tom Seaver (SP) - 75 OVR - Chicago White Sox
- Veteran Zack Britton (RP) - 75 OVR - New York Yankees
- Veteran David Justice (LF) - 75 OVR - Oakland Athletics
Diamond Classics Choice Pack (Pick 1 of 5, 3 Packs in Rewards)
- Postseason David Price (RP) - 85 OVR - Boston Red Sox
- Monthly Awards Victor Reyes (CF) - 85 OVR - Detroit Tigers
- Monthly Awards Ross Stripling (SP) - 85 OVR - Los Angeles Dodgers
- Prospect Alec Bohm (3B) - 85 OVR - Philadelphia Phillies
- Monthly Awards Alex Dickerson (LF) - 85 OVR - San Francisco Giants
There are also some Flashbacks & Legends Packs returning from the Faces of the Franchise program that you'll be able to earn.
Spring Cleanup Program Rewards
You'll have dozens of packs and Stubs as rewards along the way, as they've extended the reward path out even further with MLB The Show 22 Spring Cleanup.
While you only need 255,000 XP to snag all the program-specific packs (Silver Stars, Diamond Classics & Spring Cleanup Bosses), but you can keep going to rack up tons more.
Here is the full reward track for Spring Cleanup:
- 5,000 XP: Legend Icons Choice Pack & 500 Stubs
- 10,000 XP: Silver Stars Choice Pack & 500 Stubs
- 15,000 XP: Legend Bat Skins Choice Pack & 1,000 Stubs
- 20,000 XP: Unlockables East Choice Pack & 2,500 Stubs
- 30,000 XP: 2x Silver Stars Choice Packs & 500 Stubs
- 45,000 XP: Unlockables West Choice Pack & 2,500 Stubs
- 50,000 XP: Classic Stadium Choice Pack
- 60,000 XP: 2x Silver Stars Choice Packs & 500 Stubs
- 75,000 XP: Unlockables Central Choice Pack & 2,500 Stubs
- 90,000 XP: Diamond Classics Choice Pack
- 105,000 XP: 5x The Show Packs
- 120,000 XP: New York Mets Road 1964 Uniform & 1,500 Stubs
- 135,000 XP: Diamond Classics Choice Pack & 1,500 Stubs
- 150,000 XP: Spring Cleanup Bosses Choice Pack
- 165,000 XP: NL Flashbacks & Legends Choice Pack & 1,000 Stubs
- 180,000 XP: AL Flashbacks & Legends Choice Pack & 1,000 Stubs
- 195,000 XP: Diamond Classics Choice Pack
- 210,000 XP: Headliners Set 1 Pack
- 225,000 XP: Headliners Set 2 Pack
- 240,000 XP: 5x The Show Packs
- 255,000 XP: Spring Cleanup Bosses Choice Pack
- 270,000 XP: 2x Headliners Set 3 Packs & 2,000 Stubs
- 285,000 XP: AL Flashbacks & Legends Choice Pack
- 300,000 XP: Headliners Set 4 Pack & 2,000 Stubs
- 320,000 XP: NL Flashbacks & Legends Choice Pack
- 340,000 XP: Headliners Set 5 Pack & 2,500 Stubs
- 360,000 XP: 2x Headliners Set 6 Packs & 2,500 Stubs
- 380,000 XP: 10x The Show Packs & Silver Player Item Pack
- 400,000 XP: Big Dog Set 1 Choice Pack
- 420,000 XP: Headliners Set 7 Pack & 3,000 Stubs
- 440,000 XP: Big Dog Set 2 Choice Pack
- 460,000 XP: 2x Headliners Set 8 Packs & 3,000 Stubs
- 480,000 XP: 3x Ballin' is a Habit Packs
- 500,000 XP: Big Dog Set 3 Choice Pack
- 525,000 XP: 10x The Show Packs & Silver Player Item Pack
- 550,000 XP: 3x Ballin' is a Habit Packs
- 575,000 XP: 5x The Show Packs
- 600,000 XP: 3x The Show Packs & 5,000 Stubs
- 625,000 XP: 3x Ballin' is a Habit Packs
- 650,000 XP: 5x The Show Packs
- 675,000 XP: 3x The Show Packs & 5,000 Stubs
- 700,000 XP: 2x Ballin' is a Habit Packs & 2,500 Stubs
- 725,000 XP: 3x The Show Packs & 2,500 Stubs
- 750,000 XP: 20x The Show Packs & Gold Player Item Pack
You'll be able to gather XP for this program in a variety of ways, including playing the new Bosses Band event which goes just to May 5, 2022.