MLB The Show 22 has finally dropped the most highly anticipated Conquest addition of the year as the Shark Map returns!
We've got locations on all the Shark Map Conquest Hidden Rewards and details on how to complete this new MLB The Show 22 challenge.
MLB The Show 22: Shark Map Conquest Hidden Rewards Locations
For the fourth year in a row, the fan-favorite Shark Map is back in MLB The Show 22 with another plethora of hidden rewards.
With top notch Collections taking shape, this map will be a major help to any player looking to snag more Legends and Flashbacks.
Here are the Conquest Hidden Rewards Locations for the Shark Map in MLB The Show 22 Diamond Dynasty:
The numbers above correspond to the following rewards:
- 1. Always Intense Set 1 Pack
- This reward is located in the Seattle Mariners Stronghold.
- 2. Diamond Ballplayer Pack
- 3. 5x The Show Packs
- This reward is located in the Colorado Rockies Stronghold.
- 4. Headliners Set 22 Choice Pack
- 5. The Show Pack
- 6. Big Dog Set 2 Pack
- This reward is located in the Tampa Bay Rays Stronghold.
- 7. The Show Pack
- 8. Classic Stadium Pack
- 9. Big Dog Set 1 Pack
- 10. 2x Headliners Set 30 Packs
- 11. Cover Athletes Pack
- 12. 5x Ballin' is a Habit Packs
- This reward is located in the Miami Marlins Stronghold.
- 13. Home Run Derby Pack
- This reward is located in the Boston Red Sox Stronghold.
Unlike many other maps released for MLB The Show 22, the Shark Map does not expire and will be available permanently in Diamond Dynasty.
How to complete the Shark Conquest Map
While the Conquest hidden rewards outlined above are usually the primary draw for the Shark Map, there are plenty of extra rewards tied to goals.
We've seen Sony San Diego waffle back and forth on time-sensitive goals in maps throughout the year, and they've included just one on the Shark Map.
You'll have to capture at least one enemy Stronghold on the very first turn, and you should be able to reach the Seattle, Colorado, or Pittsburgh Strongholds on turn one and play them on Veteran.
After that one task, you'll be able to relax a bit more and work through the map at your own pace and should be able to tackle the remaining Strongholds on Rookie.
The Shark Map in MLB The Show 22 has the following goals and rewards:
- Goal 1: Capture 1 enemy Stronghold on the 1st turn!
- Reward: Shark Tooth Bat Skin, 300 Stubs & 350 XP
- Goal 2: Capture 2 enemy Strongholds on the Shark Map!
- Reward: 2x Ballin' is a Habit Packs, 450 Stubs & 500 XP
- Goal 3: Acquire 75M Shark Map Fans!
- Reward: Sharky the Conqueror Banner, 300 Stubs & 350 XP
- Goal 4: Capture 4 enemy Strongholds on the Shark Map!
- Reward: Okazaki Legends Choice Pack, 450 Stubs & 500 XP
- Goal 5: Conquer 100 Territories on the Shark Map!
- Reward: Sharky the Conqueror Icon, 350 Stubs & 400 XP
- Goal 6: Capture all 8 enemy Strongholds on the Shark Map!
- Reward: Ballin' Out of Control Pack, 1250 Stubs & 1500 XP
- Goal 7: Conquer all Territories and complete the Shark Map to earn 2nd Half Duke Snider!
- Reward: 2nd Half Duke Snider (95 OVR), 1750 Stubs & 2000 XP
One drawback to this map is there isn't a bulk XP reward for the Featured Program upon completion, but the 95 OVR version of Duke Snider should help make up for that.