Building a great Diamond Dynasty squad will likely require you to sell some of your unused cards for Stubs.
To help with this, we have an MLB The Show 22 Quicksell guide so you know which cards to sell.
We'll also cover some of the best cards to sell in MLB The Show 22 Diamond Dynasty.
MLB The Show 22 Quicksell Guide
Certain cards in MLB The Show 22 have higher grades and are worth more Stubs than others. However, some are just smart to get rid of immediately.
By using this MLB The Show 22 Quicksell Guide, you'll be able to tell the difference between the two and use your Stubs for better players.
Here's a breakdown of the MLB The Show 22 Quicksell Prices:
- 99 OVR Players = 10,000 Stubs
- 98 OVR Players = 10,000 Stubs
- 97 OVR Players = 10,000 Stubs
- 96 OVR Players = 10,000 Stubs
- 95 OVR Players = 10,000 Stubs
- 94 OVR Players = 10,000 Stubs
- 93 OVR Players = 10,000 Stubs
- 92 OVR Players = 10,000 Stubs
- 91 OVR Players = 9,000 Stubs
- 90 OVR Players = 8,000 Stubs
- 89 OVR Players = 7,000 Stubs
- 88 OVR Players = 5,500 Stubs
- 87 OVR Players = 4,500 Stubs
- 86 OVR Players = 3,750 Stubs
- 85 OVR Players = 3,000 Stubs
- 84 OVR Players = 1,500 Stubs
- 83 OVR Players = 1,200 Stubs
- 82 OVR Players = 900 Stubs
- 81 OVR Players = 600 Stubs
- 80 OVR Players = 400 Stubs
- 79 OVR Players = 150 Stubs
- 78 OVR Players = 125 Stubs
- 77 OVR Players = 100 Stubs
- 76 OVR Players = 75 Stubs
- 75 OVR Players = 50 Stubs
Of course, players under 75 OVR will net you a few Stubs as well and you should immediately sell anything that you won't be using in Diamond Dynasty.
Hopefully, our MLB The Show 22 Quicksell Guide helped, but now let's go over a few players you might want to sell and a few you should consider purchasing.
Cards to target in MLB The Show 22
Once you've gone through the process of selling some of your lesser-used cards, it's a good idea to take a look at your current MLB The Show 22 lineup.
Heading to the Marketplace, you can keep an eye on the cards going up, while others are plummetting. For instance, the 95 OVR Albert Pujols card is being bought for 100K Stubs right now.
By monitoring the Marketplace and our MLB The Show 22 Quicksell Guide, you can figure out how many players you'll need to sell to purchase some of these much better cards:
- 92 OVR Jason Giambi - 40,000 Stubs
- 91 OVR Cal Ripken Jr. - 45,000 Stubs
- 91 OVR Max Scherzer - 75,000 Stubs
- 91 OVR Kenny Lofton - 20,000 Stubs
- 90 OVR C.J. Cron - 10,000 Stubs
These are just a few players to target in Diamond Dynasty. However, you likely have cards you aren't using that could get you a great Starting Pitcher or powerful hitter at the plate.