MLB The Show 22 is bringing the stars of tomorrow to the present as the Future of the Franchise program arrives in Diamond Dynasty.
We've got details on all the Future of the Franchise Bosses and some of the top rewards you'll be able to earn in this MLB The Show 22 Featured Program.
Latest - Future of the Franchise West Conquest solved
Along with the arrival of the Future of the Franchise program, we've got a new Conquest map for players to handle.
After initially teasing up to eight hidden rewards scattered about this map, we've now been able to confirm that many are up for grabs.
This is only the first Conquest addition to this program with at least one more already confirmed and likely another on the way after that.
MLB The Show 22: Future of the Franchise Start & End Date
With the exciting but short Halladay and Friends program wrapped up, it's time for another long Team Affinity inspired offering.
MLB The Show 22 will kicked off the Future of the Franchise featured program on Friday, June 3, 2022.
We've also now got confirmation that the Future of the Franchise program will be four weeks long, same as the Faces of the Franchise which started the year.
As a result, the Future of the Franchise is set for an end date of Friday, July 1, 2022, so players only have until then to work towards all the various rewards up for grabs.
Like always, this featured program brings new Conquest maps with hidden rewards, Moments, Missions, and more.
Future of the Franchise Bosses & Rewards
With a confirmed 30 Bosses up for grabs in this featured program, one for each team, players will earn Choice Packs and can unlock up to 12 of them via the program reward track.
In addition to the 30 Bosses, there are 30 Flashbacks & Legends in their own Choice Packs available along the massive reward path which goes as high as 1,000,000 XP for the program.
You can check the reward track in-game for details on every step, but we've highlighted the top program packs here:
- 10,000 XP: AL Flashbacks & Legends Choice Pack
- 20,000 XP: NL Flashbacks & Legends Choice Pack
- 40,000 XP: AL Flashbacks & Legends Choice Pack
- 50,000 XP: NL Flashbacks & Legends Choice Pack
- 70,000 XP: NL Flashbacks & Legends Choice Pack
- 80,000 XP: AL Flashbacks & Legends Choice Pack
- 100,000 XP: NL Flashbacks & Legends Choice Pack
- 110,000 XP: AL Flashbacks & Legends Choice Pack
- 130,000 XP: NL Flashbacks & Legends Choice Pack
- 140,000 XP: AL Flashbacks & Legends Choice Pack
- 150,000 XP: Future of the Franchise AL East Choice Pack
- 180,000 XP: Future of the Franchise NL East Choice Pack
- 200,000 XP: Future of the Franchise AL Central Choice Pack
- 220,000 XP: Future of the Franchise NL Central Choice Pack
- 240,000 XP: Future of the Franchise AL West Choice Pack
- 260,000 XP: Future of the Franchise NL West Choice Pack
- 280,000 XP: Future of the Franchise NL Central Choice Pack
- 300,000 XP: Future of the Franchise AL Central Choice Pack
- 320,000 XP: Future of the Franchise AL West Choice Pack
- 340,000 XP: Future of the Franchise NL West Choice Pack
- 360,000 XP: Future of the Franchise NL East Choice Pack
- 380,000 XP: Future of the Franchise AL East Choice Pack
If you make it this far in the program, you'll have unlocked 10 Flashbacks & Legends as well as 12 Future of the Franchise Bosses.
You'll also snag tons of other packs, stubs, and other rewards along the way and onward past the 380,000 XP mark.
While the Legends & Flashbacks have varying strengths and ratings in the high 80s, you can count on a 95 OVR Diamond with all 30 of the Bosses.
After a few were teased out ahead of release, we now have details on all 30 Future of the Franchise Bosses:
- New York Yankees: Oswald Peraza, Shortstop
- Tampa Bay Rays: Josh Lowe, Center Field
- Toronto Blue Jays: Orelvis Martinez, Third Base
- Boston Red Sox: Brayan Bello, Starting Pitcher
- Baltimore Orioles: Gunnar Henderson, Shortstop
- Minnesota Twins: Austin Martin, Center Field
- Chicago White Sox: Yoelqui Cespedes, Center Field
- Cleveland Guardians: George Valera, Right Field
- Detroit Tigers: Jackson Jobe, Starting Pitcher
- Kansas City Royals: Nick Pratto, First Base
- Houston Astros: Korey Lee, Catcher
- Los Angeles Angels: Reid Detmers, Starting Pitcher
- Texas Rangers: Justin Foscue, Second Base
- Seattle Mariners: Matt Brash, Starting Pitcher
- Oakland Athletics: Shea Langeliers, Catcher
- New York Mets: Brett Baty, Third Base
- Atlanta Braves: Michael Harris II, Center Field
- Philadelphia Phillies: Bryson Stott, Shortstop
- Miami Marlins: Kahlil Watson, Shortstop
- Washington Nationals: Brady House, Shortstop
- Milwaukee Brewers: Garrett Mitchell, Center Field
- St. Louis Cardinals: Masyn Winn, Shortstop
- Pittsburgh Pirates: Henry Davis, Catcher
- Chicago Cubs: Pete Crow-Armstrong, Center Field
- Cincinnati Reds: Austin Hendrick, Right Field
- Los Angeles Dodgers: Bobby Miller, Starting Pitcher
- San Diego Padres: Luis Campusano, Catcher
- San Francisco Giants: Joey Bart, Catcher
- Arizona Diamondbacks: Blake Walston, Starting Pitcher
- Colorado Rockies: Michael Toglia, First Base
The latest Roster Update also brought a batch of changes to the table, and we've got more details here on top names like Mike Trout seeing their ratings slide.
For more articles like this, take a look at our MLB The Show page.