MLB The Show 22 Faces of the Franchise brings Team Affinity back to Diamond Dynasty with a twist this year.
We've got all the details you need on the Faces of the Franchise Bosses and the confirmed end date for this Featured Program in MLB The Show 22.
Latest - Double XP active until end date
Faces of the Franchise has served as the opening salvo for Diamond Dynasty this year, but it's almost due to end.
This inaugural Featured Program has an official end date of Friday, April 29, 2022 and will deactivate between 11am PT and Noon PT.
This means players have just a few more days to finish grinding the program for the various Bosses or knockout the Conquest maps before they expire.
Fortunately, there's some help as Double XP will remain active until the conclusion of this program and the arrival of Spring Cleanup.
MLB The Show 22: Faces of the Franchise changes Team Affinity in Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 22 marks another chapter for Diamond Dynasty, and they've kicked things off by significantly changing Team Affinity.
Like in the past, the Team Affinity programs in MLB The Show 22 Diamond Dynasty will allow players to unlock cards grouped by team and division.
However, in past years the Team Affinity program was separate of the core featured program (previously called 1st Inning, 2nd Inning, etc).
Team Affinity programs were also permanent in MLB The Show 21 and previous years with the ability to work through the program and unlock cards not expiring.
That's not the case this year, as Team Affinity has been wrapped into the time limited featured programs and as a result gamers will only have a limited window to finish Team Affinity.
All Faces of the Franchise Bosses Revealed
With Faces of the Franchise tying into Team Affinity, one thing we could still count on is that every single team would be represented.
The first of many was revealed to be Ronald Acuna Jr. for the Atlanta Braves in Faces of the Franchise, but the catch revealed with the Reward Track is that not all can be unlocked.
While 30 Bosses are available, only 12 can be earned through the Choice Packs in Faces of the Franchise.
Here are all the Faces of the Franchise players we know about so far:
- Boston Red Sox: Rafael Devers (90 OVR)
- Tampa Bay Rays: Wander Franco (90 OVR)
- Baltimore Orioles: Cedric Mullins (90 OVR)
- New York Yankees: Aroldis Chapman (90 OVR)
- Toronto Blue Jays: Alek Manoah (90 OVR)
- Kansas City Royals: Andrew Benintendi (90 OVR)
- Minnesota Twins: Byron Buxton (90 OVR)
- Cleveland Guardians: Emmanuel Clase (90 OVR)
- Chicago White Sox: Luis Robert (90 OVR)
- Detroit Tigers: Casey Mize (90 OVR)
- Los Angeles Angels: Mike Trout (90 OVR)
- Houston Astros: Kyle Tucker (90 OVR)
- Seattle Mariners: Mitch Haniger (90 OVR)
- Oakland Athletics: Sean Murphy (90 OVR)
- Texas Rangers: Corey Seager (90 OVR)
- Philadelphia Phillies: J.T. Realmuto (90 OVR)
- Washington Nationals: Josh Bell (90 OVR)
- Miami Marlins: Jazz Chisholm (90 OVR)
- New York Mets: Francisco Lindor (90 OVR)
- Atlanta Braves: Ronald Acuna Jr (90 OVR)
- Chicago Cubs: Marcus Stroman (90 OVR)
- Milwaukee Brewers: Devin Williams (90 OVR)
- Cincinnati Reds: Joey Votto (90 OVR)
- Pittsburgh Pirates: Bryan Reynolds (90 OVR)
- St. Louis Cardinals: Tommy Edman (90 OVR)
- San Diego Padres: Jake Cronenworth (90 OVR)
- Los Angeles Dodgers: Cody Bellinger (90 OVR)
- San Francisco Giants: Logan Webb (90 OVR)
- Colorado Rockies: C.J. Cron (90 OVR)
- Arizona Diamondbacks: Carson Kelly (90 OVR)
If you've finished the program and are missing some you want to acquire, that'll be a process requiring Stubs to purchase the others on the Community Market.
Prices for Faces of the Franchise cards should be at their lowest as the program is ending, but don't wait too long as they could spike again in the weeks after it has wrapped.