Wild Rift, the mobile/console version of League of Legends, continues to push forward with the upcoming Season 3. Along the way, champions have risen and fallen from the top ranks with plenty of buffs and nerfs each patch.
For the new update, 2.4, here's our Wild Rift tier list for the best champions in each lane/role.
Wild Rift Tier List
Champions shine the best if they are played in the "right" lane, but those positions have certainly changed before, so we don't rule anything out from being effective!
These, however, are safe bets for each lane.
Baron Lane (Top)
- S Tier: Camille, Fiora, Garen, Renekton.
- A Tier: Darius, Kennen, Malphite, Pantheon, Riven, Wukong
- B Tier: Dr. Mundo, Jax, Nasus, Singed
- C Tier: Teemo, Tryndamere
- S Tier: Akali, Diana, Katarina, Ziggs
- A Tier: Ahri, Aurelion Sol, Corki, Galio, Orianna, Yasuo
- B Tier: Lux, Pantheon, Twisted Fate, Zed
- C Tier: Annie, Fizz
- S Tier: Evelynn, Kha'zix, Lee Sin
- A Tier: Amumu, Gragas, Olaf, Rengar, Shyvana, Vi, Xin Zhao, Wukong
- B Tier: Graves, Jarvan IV, Rammus
- C Tier: Master YI
- S Tier: Alistair, Braum, Janna, Nami
- A Tier: Leona, Lulu, Rakan, Seraphine
- B Tier: Blitzcrank, Senna, Sona
- C Tier: Soraka
Dragon Lane (Bottom)
- S Tier: Ezreal, Jinx, Kai'sa, Xayah
- A Tier: Draven, Lucian, Miss Fortune, Tristana, Varus
- B Tier: Ashe, Jhin, Vayne
Brand new champion, Akshan is a wildcard that's hard to place in this tier list. As usual when Riot introduces a new hero they tend to be powerful to make an impact. Subsequently, "The Rogue Sentinel" is overpowered, you can play him as S-Tier in Baron Lane and Mid, and it certainly won't hurt to stick him elsewhere either.
Akshan will not be available in upcoming tournaments, so we will have to wait to see his full potential in the hands of pro players.