Fall Guys Season 4.5 update adds a multitude of features like custom lobbies, new rounds, bug fixes and more
Here's everything we know about it and what to expect going in.
LATEST - It's Live
After hinting at it all day, the mid season update for Fall Guys finally went live. You can expect to see 2 new rounds added into the rotation, custom lobbies, crossplay matchmaking and new bug fixes.
Fall Guys Season 4.5 Update Size
If you're struggling to fit your games on your brand new PS5, you might be wondering the size of the latest Fall Guys update.
Weighing in at 2.881 GB, you might want to free up a little more than that so you can grab to your friends about your wins, or terrible losses.
Fall Guys Season 4.5 launches on Thursday, May 13.
It's live right now. Get in there
There's plenty of great content in the Fall Guys Season 4.5 patch notes, so let's waste no time and dive right in!
Two New Rounds
- The Slimescraper - To reach the summit, intrepid beans will have to outrun the slime and master multiple floors of mayhem in this spiritual successor to Slime Climb.
- Button Bashers - It’s 1v1! Players are split into duelling pairs across multiple mini-arenas; most points at the end of the timer wins!
Fresh Round Variations
- 55 additional variations across 12 Rounds, including low-gravity variants of Hex-a-gone and Thin Ice!
- Custom Lobbies (known previously as Private Lobbies) are now open to everyone, with an improved experience! You can start games with as few as four players, and PC and PS4 players can play together.
- PC and PS4 players can now matchmake together in all game modes! (Cross-platform parties are not possible yet)
- New Player Reporting feature for if you spot potential cheaters. We’ll never act solely on reports (reports help us with cross referencing) and we’ll never ban anyone for grabbing or using in-game mechanics in a normal fashion.
- Improved latency when grabbing objects or mantling. Things should be much more responsive now
- In-game visual indicator to show connection quality to help troubleshoot issues. Wondering if you disconnected? Wonder no more!
Fixes and Improvements
- Numerous improvements to de-sync, physics, and related issues. We will continue to update these issues, so please continue to report them.
- Snow will now display on Season 3 rounds for PC players!
- Fixed Fall Guys having too much throwing power with objects like basketballs, pegwins, eggs, and batteries.
- Fixed incorrectly eliminating the winning Squad in Royal Fumble
- Fixed eliminated Squads incorrectly qualifying into the next Round
- After tying a Round, Squads will not be randomly eliminated, but instead will all qualify into the next Round
- Fixed the 'Top X Qualify' number mismatching the Qualified Squads in the Qualification screen
- Fixed solo victory animation displaying when winning a Squads Show for some players
- Fixed the Featured Store only showing “Coming Soon” for players who have the game open whilst Store refreshes
- Improvement to being able to mantle the blocks even if you are experiencing high ping
- Players will no longer be able to climb above the doors and jump out of the Round
- Fixed batteries flying out of hands when players run into each other whilst both holding batteries
- Fixed Fall Guy being unable to climb a ramp when carrying a battery
- [Portuguese] Murder by Numbers' colour and 'Glitch' emote
- [Korean] 'BSOD' and 'Game On' colours
- [Japanese + Korean] 'U.F.G.' and 'F.G.I.B.' costumes
- [Multiple] Various pieces of text in Show Selector menu
- [Multiple] Various pieces of text in Kudos store
Cosmetics and Animations
- Fixed the lack of SFX when performing 'Hanging guy' and 'Plinth Catch' victory animations
- Gato Roboto and Virtual Gato Roboto had the visuals on their shoulders fixed.
- Fixed upper issues with Fishtank and Deep Diver costumes
- Fixed small gap at waist for Little Leaguer and Pitcher Perfect costumes
- Fixed incorrect clipping on The Wimp costume when performing animations
- Fixed incorrect versions of the Devolver DLC costumes being shown in Team Rounds