To mark the release of Diablo Immortal, London-based rock’n’roll jeweller Crazy Pig Designs has created a collection of rings inspired by the game's classes. There have been three released in the first drop with three further classes due to drop later this year.
To showcase the launch of the rings, Twitch streamer Leahviathan and Architects frontman Sam Carter are shown wearing the rings. The rings were Created by Crazy Pig Designs’ founder and master craftsman Armand Serra.
With the rings due to be available to the public soon, here is what Leah and Sam thought.
The Diablo-inspired rings
The rings are inspired by three of the classes in Diablo Immortal. All use a gothic theme to show the dark nature of the lore surrounding the Diablo series.
- Barbarian – A savage wanderer. Survivors of the disaster that struck Mount Arreat, Barbarians use brutal attacks to crush any opposition.
- Crusader – A wrathful zealot. Armed with their faith, Crusaders vanquish evil wherever they go, dominating the battlefield through sheer purpose.
- Necromancer – A manipulator of life and death. The priests of Rathma use their powers over life and death to preserve balance in Sanctuary.
Concept art for three more classes has already been released. The rings will feature the following classes for the next drop of rings which is scheduled for next month.
- Monk – A master of martial arts. Lightning-fast strikes that pummel enemies with a dizzying array of blows and mobility are the Monk’s specialty.
- Wizard – A living conduit of arcane power. Wizards manipulate arcane forces to strike from a distance, disintegrating their enemies to oblivion.
- Demon Hunter – A vengeful stalker. Relentless vigilantes that assault from afar, Demon Hunters strike undeterred until their prey is at their mercy.
Sam Carter vs Leahviathan in a battle for the rings
Sam Carter and Leahviathan were both invited to The Black Heart in Camden to celebrate the release of the Diablo rings.
Conversations with Armand Serra started casually with conversations about the jeweller's process. But after the cordial chat was done, the two faced each other in a winner takes all kill-count challenge in Diablo Immortal.
Leah took the win in a savage display of power and chose the necromancer ring to take home.
Crazy Pig Designs has been creating handmade rock ‘n’ roll jewellery since 1992 and has crafted rings for rock royalty. These include Ozzy Osbourne, Metallica, Slash, Gene Simmons, Nikki Sixx, Motorhead and the Rolling Stones. They even created the evil jewellery for Johnny Depp’s Sweeney Todd and Helena Bonham-Carter’s Bellatrix Lestrange in the Harry Potter films.
For more articles like this, take a look at our More page.