Clash of Clans has improved and grown a lot since its release years ago. One of the major ways it has kept players invested all this time is with its clan games
Clan games have players do tasks and challenges in order to receive brand new rewards and some nice goodies. You will need to play a lot but they're worth it.
The Summer Update has just arrived so the latest clan games should come with a bunch of new additions
Clan Games Rewards Revealed
There's plenty of goodies here to collect for yourself. The event starts tomorrow so make sure to get in there early to get everything.
There are some things you should be aware of before going after the latest Clan Games challenges. Below is some information and general tips that can be crucial to keeping you on top of your game!
- Clan Games are only available to players with Town Hall 6 or above.
- You will know Clan Games are available as the Strongman's Caravan will set up shop at the side of your village. Tap the Strongman's Caravan to see a list of the current Clan Challenges currently available.
- Challenges come in a wide variety, from constructing specific buildings to training certain kinds of troops, or destroying a particular building type.
- Clan Challenges are shared Clan-wide: pick the member best suited to each task!
- Each time a Challenge is completed, a new one takes its place. The goal is to accrue as many Clan points as possible, in order to unlock higher reward tiers.
- Completing a Challenge within its specified time limit will yield additional points.
- Clan members are limited to earning a specific amount of points, so you will each need to contribute in order to unlock the higher reward tiers.
- Once the Clan Games end, rewards are unlocked and distributed to each member commensurate to how many points they contributed overall.