Clan Games are a recurring monthly limited-time event for Clash of Clans that was first introduced back in 2017
The Clan Games consist of a bunch of tasks and challenges for members of a clan to complete within the week in order to earn additional resources and other rewards.
The next Clan Games are still two weeks away, and the Summer Update hasn't arrived yet, but it's worth brushing up on the info below so you are ready to dive in when the event goes live!
Latest - We Are Halfway to the Next Clan Games Event
It sure can feel like a long time in between monthly Clan Games, right?
Well, hang in there. Clan Games generally run from the 22nd to the 28th, every month.
The next Clan Games event is scheduled to begin on Tuesday, June 22, 2021.
Clan Games Rewards
The actual rewards haven't been revealed yet, they are usually revealed 24 hours before the event begins, so expect them June 21.
There are some things you should be aware of before going after the latest Clan Games challenges. Below is some information and general tips that can be crucial to keeping you on top of your game!
- Clan Games are only available to players with Town Hall 6 or above.
- You will know Clan Games are available as the Strongman's Caravan will set up shop at the side of your village. Tap the Strongman's Caravan to see a list of the current Clan Challenges currently available.
- Challenges come in a wide variety, from constructing specific buildings to training certain kinds of troops, or destroying a particular building type.
- Clan Challenges are shared Clan-wide: pick the member best suited to each task!
- Each time a Challenge is completed, a new one takes its place. The goal is to accrue as many Clan points as possible, in order to unlock higher reward tiers.
- Completing a Challenge within its specified time limit will yield additional points.
- Clan members are limited to earning a specific amount of points, so you will each need to contribute in order to unlock the higher reward tiers.
- Once the Clan Games end, rewards are unlocked and distributed to each member commensurate to how many points they contributed overall.