The latest Madden 22 Roster Update has officially arrived, and the Week 6 Ratings Changes see some of the league's biggest names on the move.
We've got all the details on which players saw their ratings rise and fall in the Week 6 Madden 22 Roster Update.
Madden 22 Roster Update: Week 6 Ratings Changes Revealed
After getting the teaser that Derrick Henry could be on the rise in the next Madden 22 Roster Update, the full reveal has now arrived.
Right at the top, we do have Derrick Henry who took a one-point boost to hit 98 OVR, but that still leaves him outside of the 99 Club.
Tyreek Hill finds himself going the wrong direction as a 1-point drop puts him at just 97 OVR despite starting the year flirting with the 99 Club.
Maxx Crosby also found his way to a boost after another great week with the Raiders which puts him up to an 85 OVR rating as of Week 6.
Cameron Heyward proved himself this week and saw his first increase by moving to 93 OVR, which makes him tied for second best Right End in Madden 22.
Top 10 Ratings Changes in the Week 6 Madden 22 Roster Update
While there were dozens and dozens of players who saw their Madden 22 ratings rise and fall with the Week 6 Roster Update, we're gonna focus on the most notable ones at the top.
Here are the top 10 ratings changes from the Week 6 Madden 22 Roster Update:
- Derrick Henry (HB) - 98 OVR (+1) - Tennessee Titans
- Tyreek Hill (WR) - 97 OVR (-1) - Kansas City Chiefs
- Cameron Heyward (RE) - 93 OVR (+1) - Pittsburgh Steelers
- Vita Vea (DT) - 93 OVR (+1) - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Deforest Buckner (DT) - 92 OVR (-1) - Indianapolis Colts
- Joey Bosa (LOLB) - 92 OVR (-1) - Los Angeles Chargers
- Ryan Jensen (C) - 92 OVR (+2) - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Dak Prescott (QB) - 91 OVR (+1) - Dallas Cowboys
- Jason Kelce (C) - 90 OVR (-1) - Philadelphia Eagles
- Antonio Brown (WR) - 89 OVR (+1) - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
You can find the full official Ratings Database for Madden 22 from EA here to see all the other players that saw their ratings change in Week 6.