Fans of the Madden 22 Redux series will be happy to know that 45 items are on their way back to the MUT 22 Marketplace. This includes some great cards in MUT 22 history.
To get you up to speed with each card that's on its way back, we decided to do a full list here in case you missed the Good Morning Madden stream.
Let's take a look at the players coming back as part of the Madden 22 Redux set.
Madden 22 Redux series release date
The Madden 22 Redux cards are available in the MUT 22 Marketplace right now which means you can start getting ahold of them today!
These cards range in overall rating, positions, and their original sets. However, each of them could improve your roster or earn you some Coins at the Auction House.
The Madden 22 Redux series will give players a chance to add some depth to their rosters and fill up their Madden Ultimate Theme Teams as well.
Keep in mind, some of these cards will be much better than others, but all 45 items definitely have worth. It all depends on how you use them in Madden 22.
All Madden 22 Redux players
The Redux series in Madden 22 features a wide range of players that at one point were available in Madden Ultimate Team. This gives you another chance to add them to your roster.
Depending on which position you're looking for, you can find exactly what you need in this series. You can also look to the Playoffs Part 2 release for additional players.
Players such as Bo Jackson, Ja'Marr Chase, and Matthew Stafford are returning this time around, but there's plenty more to choose from.
Here all 45 of the new items in the Madden 22 Redux series:
- Kyle Pitts - TE (95 OVR) - Atlanta Falcons
- Matthew Stafford - QB (95 OVR) - Detroit Lions
- Jabrill Peppers - SS (95 OVR) - New York Giants
- D'Andre Swift - HB (95 OVR) - Detroit Lions
- Matthew Judon - LOLB (95 OVR) - New England Patriots
- Chris Jones - DT (95 OVR) - Kansas City Chiefs
- Kendall Fuller - CB (95 OVR) - Washington Football Team
- Minkah Fitzpatrick - FS (95 OVR) - Pittsburgh Steelers
- Quenton Nelson - LG (95 OVR) - Indianapolis Colts
- Evan Engram - TE (95 OVR) - New York Giants
- Brandin Cooks - WR (95 OVR) - Houston Texans
- Jamal Adams - SS (95 OVR) - New York Jets
- Jason Pierre-Paul - ROLB (95 OVR) - New York Giants
- Rob Gronkowski - TE (95 OVR) - New England Patriots
- DeVante Parker - WR (95 OVR) - Miami Dolphins
- Keyshawn Johnson - WR (95 OVR) - New York Jets
- Jermichael Finley - TE (95 OVR) - Green Bay Packers
- Reggie Nelson - SS (95 OVR) - Cincinnati Bengals
- Jonathan Vilma - MLB (95 OVR) - New Orleans Saints
- Richard Seymour - RE (95 OVR) - New England Patriots
- Luke Kuechly - MLB (95 OVR) - Carolina Panthers
- LeGarrette Blount - HB (95 OVR) - New England Patriots
- Roger Craig - HB (95 OVR) - San Francisco 49ers
- Bo Jackson - HB (94 OVR) - Oakland Raiders
- Montez Sweat - LE (93 OVR) - Washington Football Team
- Lamar Jackson - QB (93 OVR) - Baltimore Ravens
- Ja'Marr Chase - WR (92 OVR) - Cincinnati Bengals
- Derwin James Jr. - SS (92 OVR) - Los Angeles Chargers
- Tristan Wirfs - RT (91 OVR) - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Byron Murphy Jr. - CB (91 OVR) - Arizona Cardinals
- Jonnu Smith - TE (91 OVR) - New England Patriots
- Dante Fowler - ROLB (91 OVR) - Atlanta Falcons
- Jalen Hurts - QB (90 OVR) - Philadelphia Eagles
- Parry Nickerson - CB (90 OVR) - Minnesota Vikings
- Kevin Pierre-Louis - LOLB (90 OVR) - Houston Texans
- Tavon Austin - HB (90 OVR) - Jacksonville Jaguars
- Derrick Barnes - LOLB (89 OVR) - Detroit Lions
- Javonte Williams - HB (89 OVR) - Denver Broncos
- Nate Hobbs - CB (89 OVR) - Las Vegas Raiders
- Khari Blasingame - FB (89 OVR) - Tennessee Titans
- Anthony Schwartz - WR (88 OVR) - Cleveland Browns
- Creed Humphrey - C (88 OVR) - Kansas City Chiefs
- James Smith-Williams - DT (88 OVR) - Washington Football Team
- Mitch Wishnowsky - P (88 OVR) - San Francisco 49ers
- Nick Niemann - MLB (87 OVR) - Los Angeles Chargers
As you can see there is a wide range of players, positions, and ratings in the Madden 22 Redux series. Hopefully, you can land a few players that will boost your MUT 22 lineup.