Madden 22 ratings are almost ready to reach a final conclusion for the season, but following the Conference Championship games the 99 Club is seein some action.
We've got details on all the Madden 22 ratings changes and every player that went up or down in the latest roster update.
Madden 22 Roster Update: 99 Club action heats up following Conference Championship games
As we get later into the NFL Playoffs, it's no shocker that fewer and fewer players are seeing changes to their Madden 22 ratings. However, even players not on the field this week saw a few adjustments.
The most notable to many will be the rise of Tom Brady to the 99 Club, placing him firmly in that position at retirement. Of course, this was done despite the fact that Brady didn't play a game this week because he already got his team eliminated from the NFL postseason.
Meanwhile, Patrick Mahomes saw his rating decrease and put him further away from the 99 Club despite lasting longer in the Playoffs than Brady, throwing more touchdowns in his final game this season than Brady, and having a higher Quarterback Rating in his final game than Brady.
While Brady's inclusion is questionable when compared to Mahomes, there's another name on his way to the 99 Club soon that has more than earned his place. Cooper Kupp went up once again, and he's now at 97 OVR after starting the year at 86 OVR.
Tyreek Hill was dropped one point after the Chiefs' loss, and that puts Kupp firmly in third place among wide receives in Madden 22. Only Davante Adams and Deandre Hopkins are above Kupp, but if he balls out in the Super Bowl we could easily see Kupp blast into the 99 Club to close the year.
Top 50 Madden 22 Ratings Changes
After looking at some of the biggest names highlighted by EA for their performances this week, it's time to get down to the details.
Here are the top 50 Madden 22 ratings changes from the NFL Divisional Playoffs:
- Tom Brady (QB) - 99 OVR (+2) - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Cooper Kupp (WR) - 97 OVR (+1) - Los Angeles Rams
- George Kittle (TE) - 97 OVR (+1) - San Francisco 49ers
- Patrick Mahomes (QB) - 97 OVR (-1) - Kansas City Chiefs
- Tyreek Hill (WR) - 96 OVR (-1) - Kansas City Chiefs
- Aaron Rodgers (QB) - 95 OVR (-1) - Green Bay Packers
- Jessie Bates III (FS) - 92 OVR (+1) - Cincinnati Bengals
- Deebo Samuel (WR) - 89 OVR (+1) - San Francisco 49ers
- Tyler Lockett (WR) - 88 OVR (-1) - Seattle Seahawks
- Jimmie Ward (SS) - 86 OVR (+1) - San Francisco 49ers
- Odell Beckham Jr (WR) - 86 OVR (+1) - Los Angeles Rams
- Calvin Ridley (WR) - 85 OVR (-1) - Atlanta Falcons
- Trey Hendrickson (RE) - 85 OVR (+1) - Cincinnati Bengals
- Jadaveon Clowney (LE) - 84 OVR (-1) - Cleveland Browns
- Evan McPherson (K) - 82 OVR (+1) - Cincinnati Bengals
- Tee Higgins (WR) - 82 OVR (+1) - Cincinnati Bengals
- Allen Robinson II (WR) - 81 OVR (-1) - Chicago Bears
- L'Jarius Sneed (CB) - 81 OVR (+1) - Kansas City Chiefs
- Vonn Bell (SS) - 81 OVR (+1) - Cincinnati Bengals
- Laken Tomlinson (LG) - 80 OVR (-1) - San Francisco 49ers
- B.J. Hill (DT) - 79 OVR (+2) - Cincinnati Bengals
- Charvarius Ward (CB) - 79 OVR (+1) - Kansas City Chiefs
- K'Waun Williams (CB) - 78 OVR (-1) - San Francisco 49ers
- Austin Corbett (RG) - 76 OVR (+1) - Los Angeles Rams
- Emmanuel Moseley (CB) - 76 OVR (-1) - San Francisco 49ers
- Nick Bolton (MLB) - 76 OVR (+1) - Kansas City Chiefs
- Samson Ebukam (RE) - 76 OVR (+1) - San Francisco 49ers
- Ambry Thomas (CB) - 73 OVR (+1) - San Francisco 49ers
- Ogbonnia Okoronkwo (ROLB) - 73 OVR (+1) - Los Angeles Rams
- Brian Allen (CB) - 71 OVR (-4) - Los Angeles Rams
- Nick Scott (SS) - 71 OVR (+1) - Los Angeles Rams
- Samaje Perine (HB) - 71 OVR (+1) - Cincinnati Bengals
- Tom Compton (RT) - 70 OVR (-1) - San Francisco 49ers
- Andrew Wylie (RG) - 67 OVR (-1) - Kansas City Chiefs
- Daniel Brunskill (RG) - 67 OVR (-1) - San Francisco 49ers
- Troy Reeder (MLB) - 67 OVR (-1) - Los Angeles Rams
- Travin Howard (MLB) - 65 OVR (+3) - Los Angeles Rams
- Kendall Blanton (TE) - 59 OVR (+1) - Los Angeles Rams
You can find the details of every individual attribute and rating that went up or down in the Wild Card update at the official Madden 22 ratings database.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Madden page.