Madden 22 ratings continue to be the focus this week, and that includes the reveal of this year's 99 Club.
We've finally learned about the next member in Madden 22, and it's no shocker if you've seen who was in the 99 Club any time in the last several years.
Aaron Donald joins 99 Club in Madden 22
This time, we've learned about our second member this year, and it's someone who is no stranger to Madden's elite 99 Club.
Aaron Donald, arguably the greatest defensive tackle in NFL history and easily the most dominant in the modern league, once again joins the 99 Club.
This marks the fifth consecutive year that Donald gets the nod, a truly historic sign of the impact and consistency he's been able to have.
Top 10 Edge Rushers missing any 99 OVR ratings
While we saw Aaron Donald get revealed as one of the best defenders in the league, the announcement of this year's top edge rushers didn't have anyone quite as dominant.
During SportsCenter AM on ESPN, we learned about the top 10 edge rushers in Madden 22, and these players made the cut:
- Za'Darius Smith, OLB, Green Bay Packers - 89 OVR
- Nick Bosa, DE, San Francisco 49ers - 90 OVR
- Joey Bosa, OLB, Los Angeles Chargers - 92 OVR
- Von Miller, OLB, Denver Broncos - 93 OVR
- Cameron Jordan, DE, New Orleans Saints - 93 OVR
- JJ Watt, DE, Arizona Cardinals - 94 OVR
- Chandler Jones, OLB, Arizona Cardinals - 94 OVR
- TJ Watt, OLB, Pittsburgh Steelers - 94 OVR
- Khalil Mack, OLB, Chicago Bears - 96 OVR
- Myles Garrett, DE, Cleveland Browns - 98 OVR
Perhaps most notable of these is that not a single one earned a 99 OVR rating, though Myles Garrett is definitely the one who has the highest likelihood of earning it by the end of the season.
Ratings updates will be dropped in Madden 22 as the season continues and we see how players perform during NFL games this year, and it wouldn't be a shocker to see Garrett power his way to the 99 Club.