The new update brings new skins from the Crime City Nightmare series and debuting Phoenix series as well as tons of balance changes.
Here's all the latest news around LoL 11.17.
UPDATED - LoL 11.17 Has Finally Arrived
LoL 11.17 had a smooth launch, and is now in the hands of players.
With 8 new skins (5 Crime City Nightmare skins, 3 Phoenix skins) - and tons of buffs and nerfs all around, you'll want to dive right into the massive patch notes.
LoL 11.17 Start Time
League of Legends update 11.17 is expected to take servers down from 6am EST / 11am BST to 9am EST / 2pm BST.
This means NA players should be ready to go early in the AM on Wednesday, August 25th!
Riot Games have still not given us the final LoL 11.17 patch notes - but the dev team have given us a preview showing off some of the upcoming changes.
Read over the early patch notes below:
- Passive damage against monsters 150% > 200%
- R cooldown 140-80 > 120-80
- Q mana cost 60 > 80
- Q heal 12-20% attack damage > 8-16%
- Passive bonus magic damage 12-44% > 8-30%
- W bonus armor/magic resist 20-45 > 15-40
- Attack damage 53 > 55
- Q mana cost 60-80 > 55-75
- Base Attack Damage decreased from 62 to 64
- P Ally Buffs now empower Lucian's next 2 (stacks to 4) basic attacks to deal 14 (+10% tAD) additional magic damage
- Base health 475 > 490
- W mana cost 70-130 > 70-110
- P Max Ferocity Stacks reduced from 4 to 3
- P Jump no longer creates a stack at 0
- P Ferocity stacks fall off every 8 seconds, down from 10
- Attack speed ratio 0.4 > 0.45
- Crit damage 150% > 160%
- Passive soul rate drop on minion kills 4.166% > 8.33%
- E damage on-hit 11-55 > 14-58
- Q cast time 0.25 > 0.25-0.1 scaling with attack speed
- R damage 125-375 > 200-400
- Q attack damage ratio 1 > 1.1
- E ratio 80 > 0.65
- R cooldown 120-60 > 120-80
- Divine Sunderer
- Attack damage 40 > 35
- Health 300 > 400
- Serpent’s Fang
- Lethality 18 > 12
- Wit’s End
- On-hit magic damage 15-80 (linear scaling levels 1-18) > Non-linear scaling (15 levels 1-8, 25-80 levels 9-18).
- Youmuu’s Ghostblade
- New build (2900 gold total):
- Serrated Dirk
- Caulfield’s Warhammer
- 700 gold
- Attack damage 60 > 55
- Added: Now has 15 ability hasteRunes
- New build (2900 gold total):
- Fleet Footwork (Rune)
- Ranged healing from minions effectiveness 20% > 10%
- Heal 30-60 (+30% bAD) (+20% AP) > 10-100 (+50% bAD) (+35% AP)
- Melee healing from minions is 30% effective
Along with these changes, Fleet Footwork, Youmuu's Ghostblade, and Serpent's Fang will be receiving some big changes yet to be revealed.
There will be more in the LoL 11.17 patch notes, but for now, this is what's been revealed.
It wouldn't be a League of Legends update without some awesome skins to back it up, and Riot have outdone themselves with the LoL 11.17 skins!
There are 8 new skins coming in LoL 11.17 - with many under the Crime City series.
- Crime City Akali
- Crime City Darius
- Crime City Shaco
- Crime City Nightmare Twisted Fate
- Crime City Nightmare Zyra
- Divine Phoenix Anivia
- Graceful Phoenix Seraphine
- Brave Phoenix Xayah
Along with these skins, some new Pentakill skins have been teased and added to the PBR, though we don't believe they'll make the cut for LoL 11.17. These include:
- Pentakill Karthus
- Pentakill Kayle
- Pentakill Mordekaiser
- Pentakill Olaf
- Pentakill Sona
- Pentakill Viego
- Pentakill Yorick