League of Legends next update, 11.14, is now live and servers are back up!
This update features plenty of big changes including several major champion reworks for Dr. Mundo, Irelia, and Lillia.
Here's everything you need to know as LoL 11.14 goes live, including its patch notes!
LATEST - Servers Back Online Following Downtime
The League of Legends 11.14 update is now live following a short period of downtime. Provided there are no immediate issues with the patch, the game should now be live and no further downtime is expected.
Get on the rift and try out the new reworks for Dr.Mundo, Irelia and Lillia. Will they find their way back into the meta with these changes? Only time will tell.
LoL 11.14 Start Time
The League of Legends 11.14 update will go live once servers return from a brief downtime that is expected to run from 6am EST (11am BST) to 9am EST (2pm BST).
That leaves the LoL 11.14 start time at around 9am EST, so be ready to hop into the game around then pending any technical delays!
Riot holds new LoL update patch notes close until the day before the update, so we expect to get an official set of LoL 11.14 patch notes soon (and will include here when we do).
In the meantime, though, the gameplay team at Riot reveal early patch notes before then outlining most of the changes (though not final).
Read over the early LoL 11.14 patch notes in full here, and their highlights below:
LoL 11.14 Highlights
- Q - Can no longer be cast during E
- R - Minimum damage decreased from 75-215 to 60-200
- R - Maximum damage decreased from 225-645 to 180-600
Dr. Mundo (Changes)
- Level 1 Attack Speed - Increased from .67 to .72
- Passive Health Regen - Decreased from 2% to 1-2% (scaling with character level)
- Passive Cooldown - Increased from 45-15 to 60-15
- Q - Monster damage cap increased from 300-500 to 350-500
- Q - Health cost refund on monsters now 100%
- E - Bonus damage to monsters increased from 140% to 200%
- E - Always punts small monsters immediately
- HP Regen - Decreased from 9 (+.75) to 7.5 (+.75)
- Armor - Increased from 20 to 22
- Passive - New Effect: Lillia heals 18-120 HP over the duration against large monsters, 12-189 against champions. Lillia can only heal off of one monster at a time
- Damage - Increased from 5% to 6% + 1.5%/100 AP of max health
- Q - Mana Cost increased from 45 to 65
- Q - Movement Speed maximum stacks decreased from 5 to 4
- Q - Movement Speed per stack changed from 7-11 + 1%/100AP to 3-7 + 3%/100AP
- Q - Movement Speed duration increased from 5 to 5.5 seconds
- Q - Stack falloff time increased from 1 to 1.5 seconds
- Q - Cooldown increased from 4 to 6-4
- Q - Base Damage (magic and true) increased from 30-90 to 35-95
- W - Damage increased from 70-130 + 30% AP to 70-150 +35% AP
- E - Cooldown increased from 12 to 18 seconds
- E - Slow changed from 25%-45% to 40%
- E - Damage increased from 70-150 to 70-170
- R - Damage AP Ratio increased from 30% to 40%
- R - Sleep duration decreased from 2-3 to 1.5-2.5 seconds
- R - Initial Drowsy slow decreased from 25% to 10%
- R - Slow increased per 0.25 seconds decreased from 5% to 0%
Tahm Kench (Changes)
- Passive - Damage changed from 2.5% Max HP to 12-60 (+2.5% Bonus HP)
- Q - Now also deals damage from An Acquired Taste
- Q - Heal changed from 6-10% missing HP to 15-35 + 4-6% Missing HP
- W - Fixed CD refund not scaling down with AH
- W - CD and Mana Refund increased from 30% to 40%
- R - Shield increased from 300-600 (+100% AP) to 400-600 (+100% AP)
- R - Ally self slow decreased from 40%-10% to 30%-10%
Irelia (Changes Not Fully Revealed Just Yet)
- Durability nerfed early, buffed late
- Passive caps at 4 stacks instead of 5
- Max passive damage and Attack Speed down early
- Q dash speed reduced slightly
- Q minion damage scales with level
- W physical DR scales with level
- W has magic DR again (half the physical amount)
- W damage increased substantially
- E blade travel time fixed at 0.25s
- Each R rank reduces Q's base cooldown