Here's an overview of the best March 7th build. March 7th, the pink-haired girl featured in Honkai Star Rail's poster, has gained immense popularity among the game fans. She is one of the exceptional support characters who accompany Trailblazer during the initial storyline.
Similar to other playable characters, you can equip March 7th with the best relics and light cones to maximize her potential. With numerous relics and light cones available in Honkai Star Rail, it becomes a tricky task for the players to figure out the best ones.
Therefore, we've compiled this guide which goes over the best Relics and Light Cones for March 7th build in Honkai: Star Rail.
The best Honkai Star Rail March 7th build
March can be considered a tank character in Honkai Star Rail, as she belongs to the Preservation roster of playable characters. This category includes the units that excel in defense.
Best Light Cone for March 7th
Day One of My New Life is a recommend light cone for March 7th. It's a 4-star light cone that increases the wearer's defense by 16%. After entering battle, it increases the damage resistance of all allies by 8%. Effects of the same type cannot stack.
It's worth noting that Day One of My New Life can be obtained from TBC.
Best Relics for March 7th
When it comes to the Relics, Knight of Purity Palace is the most suitable option for March 7th as it increases DEF by 12%. Besides this, the 4-set effect increases the max DMG that can be absorbed by the shield created by the wearer by 20%.
Similar to its best light cone, Knight of Purity Palace can be obtained from TBC.
What are March 7th's abilities?
Basic Attack – Frigid Cold Arrow (Single Target)
- Single Target
- Deals Ice DMG equal to 50% of March 7th’s ATK to a single enemy.
Skill – The Power of Cuteness (Defense)
- Provides a single ally with a Shield that can absorb DMG equal to 38% of March 7th’s DEF plus 190 for 3 turns.
- If the ally’s HP is 30% of their Max HP or higher, greatly increases the chance of enemies attacking that ally.
Ultimate – Glacial Cascade (AoE ATK)
- Deals Ice DMG equal to 90% of March 7th’s ATK to all enemies. On a hit, the enemy has a 50% base chance to be Frozen for 1 turn.
- While Frozen, the enemy cannot act and will take additional Ice DMG equal to 30% of March 7th’s ATK at the beginning of each turn.
- Energy Cost: 120
Talent – Girl Power (Single Target)
- After an enemy attacks a shielded ally, March 7th immediately Counters, dealing Ice DMG equal to 50% of her ATK. This effect can be triggered 2 times each turn.
Technique – Freezing Beauty
- Immediately attacks the enemy. After entering battle, there is a 100% base chance to Freeze a random enemy for 1 turn.
- While Frozen, the enemy cannot move and will take Ice DMG equal to 50% of March 7th’s ATK at the beginning of each turn.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Honkai Star Rail page.