Arsenal's Gabriel Martinelli is the latest Silver Stars player to be released into FIFA 21 Ultimate Team during the FUTTIES event.
The new card will dominate in the Silver Lounge with great pace and finishing attributes.
Check out how to unlock the latest Silver Stars card below.
Gabriel Martinelli (OVR 74)
Start & Expiry Date
- Start Date – Wednesday, 11 August
- End Date – Wednesday, 18 August
How to Unlock
You will need to complete the usual three objectives to unlock the latest Silver Stars card.
They are as follows:
- Win three matches in the Live FUT Friendly: Silver Lounge
- Score eight goals in the Live FUT Friendly: Silver Lounge
- Assist six goals in the Live FUT Friendly: Silver Lounge
Completing these objectives will earn you 150 XP each time, with a total of 600 XP available.
One of the best Silver Stars we have seen released in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team, and he fits in with the rest of the Brazilian cards too!
With great pace and finishing attributes, Martinelli will be a lethal addition to any silver squad challenging in the Live FUT Friendly: Silver Lounge.
With an in-game rating of 89 OVR, Martinelli offers way more than the lowly 74 OVR suggests.
What is Gfinity Plus?
Gfinity Plus is our exclusive membership system that brings plenty of benefits.
From the latest and greatest news of the week, community interactions, amazing and exclusive deals as well as monthly giveaways, there's something for everyone.
How to Sign Up to Gfinity Plus
- Head to gfinityesports.com and hit the 'Sign In' button in the top right of the page.
- Click 'Sign up to Gfinity Plus'
- Enter your username, email address, password, country of residence and DOB
- Agree to the terms & conditions and click 'Sign up for Gfinity Plus'
- Verify your email
That's it! You will automatically be entered into our giveaways.
RealSport101 is part of Gfinity Digital Media and owned by Gfinity plc.
For more articles like this, take a look at our FIFA page.