The What If promo continues this week, and we will also see new sets of objectives in Week 4.
EA has released several new objectives and SBC players this week, so make sure to know who to go for.
Find out what objectives you should aim to complete in the coming week below.
Week 4 Objectives
The Week 4 objectives will go live at 1pm EST / 6pm GMT on Friday, 5 March.
These will include brand new sets of Bronze, Silver and Gold objectives to work through and earn rewards like packs and XP.
We are also anticipating a new objectives player to replace Francesco Caputo in What If promo event.
The following objectives are expiring within the next week, so they should be priority if you want to complete them.
Future Stars – Reinier
You only have a week left to complete all of Borussia Dortmund striker Reinier’s objectives as they expire on Friday, 12 March.
The Future Stars Academy cards will improve upon completion of the objectives, so make sure to maximise their potential.
Silver Stars – Timothy Weah
The latest Silver Stars player links to the current What If event, and Timothy Weah looks worth the grind.
Complete these following objectives to unlock his upgradeable 72 OVR card.
- Win three matches in the Live FUT Friendly: Silver Lounge
- Score eight goals in the Live FUT Friendly: Silver Lounge
- Assist six goals in the Live FUT Friendly: Silver Lounge
The Silver Beasts
Once again a Rare Mega Pack is the top prize in the Silver Beasts objectives.
Complete the following objectives to receive 1 x Rare Mega Pack, 4 x 75+ Rated Players and 1,700 XP in total.
- Win five Squad Battles on minimum Professional difficulty (or Rivals) with 11 Silver players in your Starting XI
- Score 10 goals with a Silver Team of the Week player in Squad Battles on minimum Professional difficulty (or Rivals)
- Assist eight goals with Silver players in Squad Battles on minimum Professional difficulty (or Rivals)
- Score three goals in three separate matches with Silver players in Squad Battles on minimum Professional difficulty (or Rivals)
Icon Swaps 2
All the current Icon Swap objectives end on Friday, 26 March, so there is still plenty of time to complete them.
The One Nation and One League objectives are super easy too, especially with the FUT community’s ‘Golden Goal’ rule in full swing.
League Objectives Players
There are two League Objective cards currently available to unlock.
Both players expire at the end of Season 4 on Friday, 26 March, so you have three weeks to work through the objectives.
The first player to be released was Marseille’s Dario Benedetto. With 87 Pace and 90 Shooting, the Argentine is a more than useful striker.
The second league player comes from the Premier League with a new 89 OVR Ruben Neves. Strong attributes across the board make the Wolves star an exciting midfield option.