Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris is back to bring some PVP action to the game for big rewards.
Not long ago Trials of Osiris had its best rewards ever with the infamous hand cannon on 3 wins. This week could match it, starting off with a Heavy Sword at 3 wins!
Here's everything you need to know about Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris, including its rewards and map this week.
What is Trials of Osiris?
Trials of Osiris is a PVP game mode in Destiny 2 where players battle it out to stack up wins to earn big rewards.
It's a time limited game mode, starting up on the weekend running from Friday to Tuesday each week.
Trials of Osiris - April 9th
This week the Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards and map have been revealed!
Check out what we know so far below.
Map: The Dead Cliffs
- 3 Wins - Sola's Scar (Heavy Sword)
- 5 Wins - Boots
- 7 Wins - Igneous Hammer (Energy Hand Cannon)
- Flawless - Tomorrow's Answer (Adept Rocket Launcher)
- End Game - Complete matches and rounds. Wins in the Trials of Osiris grant the most efficient progress. Awards the 3 Win Challenge reward from this week.
- Trial of Decryption - Collect Trials Engrams before Trials ends this week.
- Passage of Mercy – Forgives one loss per turn. (25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Ferocity – With zero losses, your third win grants a bonus win. (25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wealth – Increased tokens from reaching 3, 5, and 7 wins on a ticket. (35000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wisdom – Grants bonus XP from Trials wins, scaling with the number of wins on a ticket. (35000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Confidence – Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest. (50000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards)
The Future of Trials of Osiris
For now, it seems these issues are behind us, and Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris is back to its normal schedule. If new issues arise, or old ones return, however, the game mode could very well be down for weeks more.