Trials of Osiris is not returning this week, as announced by Bungie.
With this in mind, PVPers may be a bit more bored this week, but there's still Xur to look forward to!
What is Trials of Osiris?
Trials Of Osiris is an elimination-style game mode with the strongest players going against one another for rewards.
If you're jumping in, expect some serious competition.
The mode can only be played on weekends, taking place between Friday and Tuesday with new rewards each week.
Trials Of Osiris Rewards - March 5th
Trials of Osiris typically goes live on Friday at 1pm EST/6pm GMT and stays in the game until the following Tuesday.
Once they go live we will update you with the new challenges and information.
This week, however, Trials of Osiris won't go live.
Last Week's Rewards
Here are last week's rewards and map to give you an idea of what to expect once Trials of Osiris returns.
- 3 Wins (Powerful): Rocket Launcher
- 5 Wins (Powerful): Gauntlets
- 7 Wins (Powerful): Shotgun
- Flawless (Pinnacle): Boots
- End Game – Complete matches and rounds. Wins in the Trials of Osiris grant the most efficient progress. Awards the 3 Win Challenge reward from this week.
- Deepvoid Alignment – As a fireteam, defeat opponents using Void damage in the Trials of Osiris.
- Passage of Mercy – Forgives one loss per turn. (25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Ferocity – With zero losses, your third win grants a bonus win. (25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wealth – Increased tokens from reaching 3, 5, and 7 wins on a ticket. (35000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wisdom – Grants bonus XP from Trials wins, scaling with the number of wins on a ticket. (35000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Confidence – Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest. (50000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards)