CoD Mobile Season 2 begins imminently, with the update bringing new maps, new weapons, and a new battle pass to work through.
As we get closer, we'll keep you up to date with all the information you need on what's coming from Season 2.
The release time hasn't been officially confirmed, but it'll be shortly after the end of the current season.
We should be looking at sometime in the evening of March 10, maybe crossing over into the early hours of the morning on March 11.
You're able to download the update on all systems now, but the actual in-game content hasn't been unlocked yet. You'll have to wait a few more hours still.
We'll update you once the finalised release time for Season 2 is announced.
The CoD Mobile Season 2 update has gone live everywhere in the world ahead of the official release, with the file coming in at around 2.9GB.
Below is a trailer breakdown of what's coming in the new Season, including looks at the new weapons and maps.
New Maps & Weapons
Talking of new maps and weapons, here are the details on what exactly you can expect to see once you jump into Season 2 of CoD Mobile.
- Shoot House: The popular Modern Warfare map is now available in CODM! The map features a military training ground located in the middle of a desert, including the classic 3-route design. Join the fierce combat with your best maneuvers!
- Shipment - Modern: This classic map in Modern Warfare series has been renovated! The WWII style shipment port has been is now in modern style. While fighting fiercely between containers, don’t let down the guards towards threats from above.
As for the new weapons, they are:
- AS VAL. A special rifle with high firing rate as well as damage, the subsonic design creates a silencing effect. However, the price is paid with slow bullet speed with visible bullet falling trajectory. Soldiers will requires a lot of practice to master it.
- SPR due to come soon.
As for the battle pass, there's a whole host of new rewards for you to unlock throughout Season 2.
New Premium Battle Pass Rewards
- New epic Blueprints: AS VAL – Judgement, M4LMG – Checkpoint, KRM-262 – Eagle Claw and BK57 – Data Miner
- New epic Soldiers: Mace – Back For More, Mara – Awakening, Alex and Special Ops 2 - Brute
- New Legendary Calling Cards
New Free Battle Pass Rewards:
- New base weapon: AS VAL. A special rifle with high fire rate as well as damage, the subsonic design creates a silencing effect. However, the price is paid with slow bullet speed with obvious bullet falling trajectory. Soldiers will need a lot of practice to master it.
- New Scorestreak: Napalm. Scorch nearby enemies and fill the battlefield with smoke.
The battle pass will be live on March 11, alongside the rest of Season 2.