The Season 4 Reloaded update for Warzone and Black Ops Cold War is on the horizon; Here's everything you need to know about when you can preload the next Warzone update and what's on offer this time around.
We know Mauer Der Toten is all anyone can talk about, but Raven Software is trying a few new things with Warzone in between any major changes.
Update Preload Times & Download Size
Ahead of the July 15th release date, you should be able to preload the next Warzone title update from around 09:00 PST / 12:00 EST / 17:00 BST on July 14th. This gives you about a day to download and install the update before everything kicks off in Warzone.
You might need to clear out some space, too. Here's how much storage space you're going to need for the new Warzone update depending on what platform you play on.
- PlayStation 5: 8.9 GB
- PlayStation 4: 8.9 GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 9.2 GB
- Xbox One: 9.2 GB
- PC: 9.2 GB (Warzone Only) / 10.4 GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare)
Just be aware that you may need to keep a few more GBs spare to account for Warzone's Update Copying Process.
What's Coming To Warzone This Time Around?
Looking at the Season 4 Reloaded roadmap, you'll be surprised to know that it's very Black Ops Cold War heavy. There's a lot of content coming, but not all of it is for Raven Software's battle royale.
Still, here's what's coming in the update:
- New Zombies Map: Mauer Der Toten
- New Perk: Mule Kick
- New Wonder Weapon: CRBR-S
- New Crafting Item: LT53 Kazamir
- New Challenges & Intel
- New Multiplayer Map: Rush (6v6)
- New Multiplayer Modes: Capture The Flag, Paintball Moshpit
- New Playlists: Rush 24/7, Cranked Moshpit
- New League Play Rewards: Pro Issue Blueprints
- Prestige Shop Blueprints: Dark Horse, Confrontation
- Weapons & Operators
- New Operator: Weaver
- New Weapons: Mace, OTs-9
- New Warzone Mode: Payload
- New Killstreak: Sentry Gun
- Blueprint Blitz
As you can see, there's the new Operator, new weapons, and then the Warzone-specific additional content. We know it isn't as much as last time, but we're expecting big things for Verdansk in Season 5.