A new Playlist Update is coming for Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War and Warzone's game modes have already arrived!
Now just a week into Season 2 Reloaded, this new content is coming to join the Gunfight Tournaments and Gunfight Blueprints game modes.
Here are the new Call of Duty game modes from today's Playlist Update.
Call of Duty Playlist Update Today - April 8
The playlist changes have arrived for Warzone, and we expect more for Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War soon enough.
Black Ops Cold War
Check back here for all the details once the playlist update is live
- Verdansk – Mini Royale Trios
- Plunder – Quads
- Rebirth Island – Resurgence Quads
- Verdansk – King Slayer
- Plunder – Trios
- Rebirth Island – Resurgence Duos
New Warzone Patch
A new patch also came to Warzone this week, addressing the overpowered AUG and FFAR.
You can check out the full patch notes below:
- The Camo Challenges for the “R1 Shadowhunter” now appear correctly for the Geometric, Flora, and Science Camo Categories.
AUG & FFAR Weapons Changes
- Cold War Tactical Rifle Charlie has (AUG)
- Recoil strength has been increased.
- Burst weapons ride a fine line between inefficient and oppressive. The intent of this change is to maintain the weapon’s identity of being a powerhouse while making it a bit more difficult to wield. Right now we feel it is too easy to stay on target given how lethal it is. We will continue to monitor the performance of the Tactical Rifle Charlie and make additional changes if necessary.
- FFAR 1
- ADS speed has been decreased.
- The FFAR is a jack of all trades. It has the damage profile and range of an AR as well as the fire rate of an SMG. The FFAR’s wholesale efficacy has it edging out SMGs at ranges we’re not satisfied with. Ideally, the FFAR fulfills the role of a mid-range dominator while falling prey to weapons that excel in short-range engagements. We are bringing the FFAR a bit more in line with what you might expect from an AR—damage and range at the cost of handling.
- Rear Grip attachments that showed ADS speed pros should now properly increase ADS speed.
- Fixed a bug with the Groza where the 16.5” CMV Mil-Spec barrel would bypass damage falloff.
- Fixed a bug with the Ember Sighting Point where the XM4 and AK-47 had their ADS speed increased rather than decreased.
- Fixed a bug with the Salvo Fast Mag where the FFAR 1 and M16 were not having their ADS speed decreased.
- The Pelington 703 Wrapped Suppressor effects should now be properly represented in the stat bar.