If you've been playing through MyFACTION, you've likely noticed a lack of WWE 2K22 Locker Codes but we've got some great news for you.
There's a new Locker Code available that will reward you with an Equalizers Pack and a few extra rewards as well.
Let's take a look at the Locker Code and the expiration date.
WWE 2K22 Locker Codes - Extreme Rules Code
The Extreme Rules code was released and frankly, we're surprised considering it's taken a long time to see any WWE 2K22 Locker Codes.
This Locker Code is going to deliver several perks including a free Equalizer Pack which contains some of the best cards in the game.
Redeem the Extreme Rules Locker Code to receive a single Equalizers pack and MyFACTION points. This code will expire on October 10, 2022.
The code you'll enter is: '2KEXTREME22' and you'll receive 5K MyFACTION Points for this code.
Hopefully, we'll have more WWE 2K22 Locker Codes released in the future.
What's in the Equalizer's Pack?
The Equalizer's Pack features several cards and as we mentioned, some of them are the best cards available.
We pulled an Amethyst Shane McMahon card that we can use as our Manager along with the 77 OVR Kay Lee Ray.
If you don't pull the cards you want from these WWE 2K22 Locker Codes you can also purchase them for 11,250 VC or 8,200 MyFACTION Points.
Here are the cards available:
- Amethyst Brock Lesnar - 90 OVR
- Amethyst Finn Balor - 85 OVR
- Ruby Becky Lynch - 84 OVR
- Ruby King Nakamura - 83 OVR
- Ruby X-Pac - 79 OVR
- Ruby Kay Lee Ray - 77 OVR
- Papa Shango - 74 OVR
- Sapphire Bianca Belair - 77 OVR
- Sapphire Rey Mysterio - 77 OVR
- Sapphire Ricochet - 73 OVR
- Sapphire Angelo Dawkins - 72 OVR
- Sapphire Montez Ford - 72 OVR
- Sapphire Damian Priest - 71 OVR
- Sapphire Mustafa Ali - 71 OVR
- Sapphire Drew Gulak - 70 OVR
- Sapphire Jordan Devlin - 70 OVR
- Emerald Sheamus - 71 OVR
- Emerald Shayna Baszler - 70 OVR
- Emerald R-Truth - 66 OVR
- Emerald Austin Theory - 64 OVR
With so many great cards available be sure to enter the WWE 2K22 Locker Codes we mentioned above before it's too late.