Another UFC Fight Night is just around the corner, with a whole host of MMA talent heading to Orlando for another night of action.
Stephen Thompson will be looking to halt a two-fight losing streak when he takes on Kevin Holland in the night's main event, whilst there will be plenty of interest in Bryan Barberena's meeting with Rafael Dos Anjos.
As always, there will be plenty who fancy a flutter on the night's entertainment. RealSport101's Tom Young has you covered with all of the betting odds for tonight's card.
UFC Fight Night Betting Odds
We have scoured the internet for the best odds for each of the bouts on tonight's card. All odds are correct as of November 28th.
- Niko Price (8/11) vs Phil Rowe (11/10)
- Angela Hill (11/10) vs Emily Ducote (8/11)
- Clay Guida (6/5) vs Scott Holtzman (4/6)
- Darren Elkins (7/2) vs Jonathan Pearce (1/5)
- Tracy Cortez (4/5) vs Amanda Ribas (1/1)
- Genaro Valdez (6/4) vs Natan Levy (8/15)
- Marcelo Rojo (11/8) vs Francis Marshall (4/7)
- Istela Nunes (5/2) vs Yazmin Jauregui (2/7)
- Stephen Thompson (1/1) vs Kevin Holland (4/5)
- Bryan Barberena (7/2) vs Rafael Dos Anjos (1/5)
- Matheus Nicolau (2/7) vs Matt Schnell (11/4)
- Sergei Pavlovich (1/2) vs Tai Tuivasa (6/4)
- Jack Hermansson (4/7) vs Roman Dolidze (11/8)
- Eryk Anders (7/4) vs Kyle Daukaus (4/9)
Where to Watch UFC Fight Night
If you're looking to watch the event live then we have you covered.
Head here to find out all of the broadcasting and streaming information for this evening's card.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Sports page.