Rocket League is a pretty incredible game. Going strong for half a decade now, it only continues to grow. With the takeover of Psyonix from Epic Games and the shift to free-to-play, there were some worried about where it would go. Luckily, it appears to be going pretty well right now. If you're looking to get a little more out of the game, promo codes are a great way of doing so. Here's what we know.
Rocket League Active codes
Rocket League has had a good few active codes recently but, as of right now, there's only one left. It is:
- popcorn: Unlocks the Limited Popcorn Rocket Boost.
Rocket League Expired codes
Here are all the expired codes we've seen so far. This should only grow with time.
- rlnitro: Unlocks the Breakout: Nitro Circus Deval and Antenna.
- Bekind: Unlocks the VCR Limited Topper.
- couchpotato: Unlocks Couch Potato Limited Player Title.
- rlbirthday: Unlocks two WWE banners, antennas, and wheels.
- SARPBC: Unlocks the SARPBC logo, song, car, and Moai Antenna.
- shazam: Unlocks the Octane: Shazam Limited Decal and Shazam Limited Wheels.
- Truffleshuffle: Unlocks the Octane: The Goonies Limited Decal.
- wrestlemania: Unlocks two WWE banners, antennas, and wheels.
- WWE18: Unlocks two WWE banners, antennas, and wheels.
- wwedads: Unlocks two WWE banners, antennas, and wheels.
How to Redeem Rocket League Codes
It's quite easy to redeem codes in Rocket League. First, boot up the game with your codes ready. Go over to the options tab and click on Extras. From here, click on the Redeem Codes option. Use a code from above to grab yourself some goodies. If it doesn't work, double-check it and let us know.
If anything changes, we'll let you know right here. We expect more codes to come in soon.