Throughout the course of the year, 2K will release more and more locker codes to give you that ever so important advantage for your MyTeam.
Some codes will have an expiry date and will need to be entered before time runs out.
Here are the latest available locker codes on NBA 2K20:
NBA 2K20 Locker Codes
|Date Released||Locker Code||Reward||Expiry Date|
|9/6/19||HZ84F-HG82V-WPD76-37AYT-921DW||Up to 3 Tokens||Never Expires|
|9/5/19||THANKYOUMYTEAMCOMMUNITY||Tokens, League Pack, or 1.5k MT||Never Expires|
Below are all the official patch notes for each update on NBA 2K20:
Anyone who has pre-ordered NBA 2K20 Digital will not need to download an extra patch, the game has already been upgraded to version 1.01.
– Speed and stamina increased. Unfortunately, the park speeds are boosted a bit further. It will be toned down soon.
– Multiplayer improvements.
– Fixed crashing issues with NBA 2K20 patch 1.02.
– Added audio improvements.
– Added UI fixes.
– NBA 2K20 version 1.02 added performance and stability improvements.
– Addressed stuttering and lag issues.
– Various other minor fixes added with NBA 2K20 1.02.
READ MORE: NBA 2K20: Complete controls guide
– Fixed a major issue that was causing the game to hang at intermittent times (e.g. when accessing the VIP Stats menu, when completing games in Domination, when playing Play Now Online games, and more).
– Addressed a number of issues in MyCAREER to greatly improve the user experience in that mode.
– Fixed an issue where some MyPLAYER names would disappear (may need to create a new build to correct existing saves).
– Numerous Gameplay improvements & fixes including: support for standing stepback escapes and finishing alley-oops with Pro Stick, out of bounds awareness improvements, more reliable interior shot defense contact detection, logic fixes for certain badges, and much more.
– Addressed an exploit that allowed users to play players out of position in MyTEAM.
– Fixed an issue where some users were reporting they were not receiving the correct reward cards from Domination games in MyTEAM.
– Fixed an issue where some users were not receiving their awards when achieving new Collector Levels in MyTEAM.
– Fixed the game hanging when attempting to leave the Neighborhood (via exiting to the main menu, playing your next NBA game, etc) after previously viewing the animation store
All updates apply to Xbox One, PS4 & PC.
Want to join the RS team? Become a RealGamer