MLB The Show 21 has finally started Team Affinity Season 3, and it's all about the 2021 All-Star Game!
We've got all the details on which Team Diamonds have been chosen for every team, their overall ratings, and which rewards you can hope to earn now in MLB The Show 21.
Latest News - Team Affinity Season 3 goes live
It's live! You can now get started on Team Affinity Season 3 in MLB The Show 21!
Sony San Diego has now revealed every single one of the Team Diamonds in Team Affinity Season 3, and things are well and truly star-studded.
Jacob deGrom is notable for being the only player here to have a 99 OVR rating, but there's also just one at 95 OVR with the majority being between 96 OVR and 98 OVR in their ratings.
2021 All-Star series arriving in Team Affinity Season 3
MLB The Show 21 announced the eventual release of Team Affinity Season 3, and this time it's all about the All-Stars.
While All-Star cards have existed already in Diamond Dynasty, this new 2021 All-Star series of Diamonds will actually focus on the participants in this year's All-Star Game.
The first Diamond player revealed for Team Affinity Season 3 was Rafael Devers, who will represent the Boston Red Sox in the All-Star Game and in MLB The Show 21.
As we've seen with the last two seasons of Team Affinity, Sony San Diego tends to slowly release a handful of the Team Diamonds ahead of the season's launch, but we likely won't know them all until the season goes live.
Season 3 Start & End Date
Team Affinity Season 3 went live at Noon PT (2pm CT/3pm ET) on Monday, July 12, 2021.
On top of that, there is no expiration or end date for the season, and players who still have work to do on Season 1 or Season 2 of Team Affinity won't be left out.
With Team Affinity seasons staying active in MLB The Show 21, you'll have as much time as you need to power through and collect all of the Team Diamonds and rewards in this program.
All Rewards, Team Diamonds, and More
We finally know all of the Team Diamonds that will be a part of Season 3 of Team Affinity in MLB The Show 21 and their ratings, and you can see your team's selection below.
- Rafael Devers (3B), 98 OVR, Boston Red Sox
- Mike Zunino (C), 96 OVR, Tampa Bay Rays
- Teoscar Hernandez (RF), 97 OVR, Toronto Blue Jays
- Aaron Judge (RF), 98 OVR, New York Yankees
- Cedric Mullins (CF), 98 OVR, Baltimore Orioles
- Carlos Rodon (SP), 97 OVR, Chicago White Sox
- Jose Ramirez (3B), 98 OVR, Cleveland Indians
- Gregory Soto (RP), 95 OVR, Detroit Tigers
- Nelson Cruz (RF), 97 OVR, Minnesota Twins
- Salvador Perez (C), 97 OVR, Kansas City Royals
- Michael Brantley (LF), 97 OVR, Houston Astros
- Matt Olson (1B), 98 OVR, Oakland Athletics
- Yusei Kikuchi (SP), 96 OVR, Seattle Mariners
- Jared Walsh (1B), 97 OVR, Los Angeles Angels
- Adolis Garcia (CF), 97 OVR, Texas Rangers
- Jacob deGrom (SP), 99 OVR, New York Mets
- J.T. Realmuto (C), 97 OVR, Philadelphia Phillies
- Ozzie Albies (2B), 98 OVR, Atlanta Braves
- Trea Turner (SS), 98 OVR, Washington Nationals
- Trevor Rogers (SP), 97 OVR, Miami Marlins
- Josh Hader (CP), 97 OVR, Milwaukee Brewers
- Nicholas Castellanos (RF), 98 OVR, Cincinnati Reds
- Alex Reyes (CP), 96 OVR, St. Louis Cardinals
- Craig Kimbrel (CP), 97 OVR, Chicago Cubs
- Adam Frazier (2B), 97 OVR, Pittsburgh Pirates
- Kevin Gausman (SP), 98 OVR, San Francisco Giants
- Chris Taylor (CF), 97 OVR, Los Angeles Dodgers
- Jake Cronenworth (2B), 98 OVR, San Diego Padres
- German Marquez (SP), 96 OVR, Colorado Rockies
- Eduardo Escobar (3B), 97 OVR, Arizona Diamondbacks
Things launched a bit different for Season 3 of Team Affinity than the last two, most notably in the fact that there were no new Conquest maps included this time.
With a Home Run Derby pack and 2021 All-Star Collection set to release following tonight's Home Run Derby and a new MLB All-Star Game pack coming tomorrow when that game concludes, we could see more coming soon.
It's possible that Conquest maps will be added to Team Affinity Season 3 after some of the All-Star festivities or in the next few weeks, but they may have chosen to remove that from the structure of Team Affinity moving forward.
Missions also changed up this time, with new repeatable missions for plate appearances with previously released All-Star flashbacks and legends and ones for the new 2021 All-Star Series as well.
Player-specific missions have also been simplified, with only five players available for each division and no secondary division flashbacks pack tied to missions this time.
We do still have a collection for each division program, and the usual exchanges of Showdown Vouchers or players from a specific division.
As you work through each reward track, you'll get a variety of different packs, most notably there are several Space Choice Packs in each reward track.