The summer of cycling is about to get underway, and you can get ahead of the peloton thanks to Nacon's duo of Tour de France 2021 and Pro Cycling Manager 2021.
They're back for another year, and here's what's in store.
Latest - Release day
Time to get playing!
Both Tour de France 2021 and Pro Cycling Manager are back - and you can download the game now.
Tour de France 2021 Trailer
Pro Cycling Manager 2021 will release on PC only on Thursday 3 June 2021.
This is just three weeks before the 2021 Tour de France kicks off on Saturday, 26 June.
Tour de France 2021
The video game of the third most followed sporting competition in the world is back.
Faithfully recreating the new route that starts in Brittany this year, Tour de France 2021 thrusts players straight into the thick of the peloton as a rider in one of the top Tour de France teams.
Adapt your strategy to meet your objectives: join the early breakaway to win the green jersey, excel in the mountain stages by becoming the best climber, or save your energy for the final sprint on the last day to take the iconic yellow jersey.
Multiple improvements and new features have been added to Tour de France 2021, including:
- The official route of the Tour de France 2021
- A redesign of My Tour mode, with more customisation options and 89 stages available
- A new recovery mechanic for added realism
- More realistic peloton behaviour
- Equipment from a wide range of official brands
Tour de France 2021 costs £39.99 on PS4, Xbox One and PC, with PS5 and Xbox Series X|S versions arriving in July.
Pro Cycling Manager 2021
Pro Cycling Manager 2021 is the only cycling simulation game that combines management and racing in real-time.
In the shoes of a manager, players need to recruit, train and direct the riders in their team to take them to the top of the rankings.
Benefiting from Cyanide's extensive experience, this new instalment lets you participate in over 260 races, including all 21 official stages of the Tour de France 2021 – a total of 700 stages.
New features have been added to the game, including:
- European championships and national teams added
- Improved AI, especially in the peloton behaviour
- More realistic weather, which affects fatigue and rider performance
- Top manufacturers' helmets, bike frames and wheels recreated in-game for added realism
Pro Cycling Manager 2021 costs £34.99 and is available only on PC via Steam.
For more articles like this, take a look at our More page.