It's back! Nacon's classic cycling duo of Tour de France and Pro Cycling Manager return for 2021.
With Next Gen consoles joining the fray, we can't wait to see what developers Cyanide have been up to this past year.
Tour de France 2021 Trailer
Pro Cycling Manager 2021 will release on PC only on Thursday 3 June 2021.
This is just three weeks before the 2021 Tour de France kicks off on Saturday, 26 June.
Tour de France 2021
The video game of the third most followed sporting competition in the world is back.
Faithfully recreating the new route that starts in Brittany this year, Tour de France 2021 thrusts players straight into the thick of the peloton as a rider in one of the top Tour de France teams.
Adapt your strategy to meet your objectives: join the early breakaway to win the green jersey, excel in the mountain stages by becoming the best climber, or save your energy for the final sprint on the last day to take the iconic yellow jersey.
Multiple improvements and new features have been added to Tour de France 2021, including:
- The official route of the Tour de France 2021
- A redesign of My Tour mode, with more customisation options and 89 stages available
- A new recovery mechanic for added realism
- More realistic peloton behaviour
- Equipment from a wide range of official brands
Pro Cycling Manager 2021
Pro Cycling Manager 2021 is the only cycling simulation game that combines management and racing in real time.
In the shoes of a manager, players need to recruit, train and direct the riders in their team to take them to the top of the rankings.
Benefiting from Cyanide's extensive experience, this new instalment lets you participate in over 260 races, including all 21 official stages of the Tour de France 2021 – a total of 700 stages.
New features have been added to the game, including:
- European championships and national teams added
- Improved AI, especially in the peloton behaviour
- More realistic weather, which affects fatigue and rider performance
- Top manufacturers' helmets, bike frames and wheels recreated in-game for added realism
Tour de France 2020 Review
Last year we reviewed Tour de France 2020.
We gave the Nacon-Cyanide title a four out of five stars given simply how realistic the game is - using various energy gels throughout the stages and the surprising variety of game modes.
We can't wait to see what's in store for this year - with Next Gen consoles set to take the cycling smash to the next level.
Check out our Tour de France 2020 Review here.