The Trials Of Osiris is back in Destiny 2, bringing high level competition via PVP.
Here's everything you need to know about Trials of Osiris this week - including its map and rewards.
What Is Trials Of Osiris?
Trials Of Osiris is an elimination style game mode that pits the strongest of the strong against one another for rewards.If you're jumping in, expect some serious competition.
The mode can only be played on weekends, taking place between Friday and Tuesday with new rewards each week.
Trials Of Osiris Rewards
Trials of Osiris is a weekend-based game mode giving Destiny 2 players a chance to PVP for big rewards.
Here's what's available this week in Trials of Osiris:
- Map - Rusted Lands
- 3 Wins: (Powerful) Helmet
- 5 Wins: (Powerful) Eye of Sol (Sniper)
- 7 Wins: (Pinnacle) The Summoner (Auto Rifle)
- Flawless: (Pinnacle) Class Item
- End Game - Complete matches and rounds. Wins in the Trials of Osiris grant the most efficient progress. Awards the 3 Win Challenge reward from this week.
- Light from Light - Defeat opponents using your Sniper, and generate Orbs in the Trials of Osiris.
- Passage of Mercy - Forgives one loss per turn. (25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Ferocity - With zero losses, your third win grants a bonus win. (25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wealth - Increased tokens from reaching 3, 5, and 7 wins on a ticket. (35000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wisdom - Grants bonus XP from Trials wins, scaling with the number of wins on a ticket. (35000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Confidence - Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest. (50000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards)