With the Event Banner characters for Genshin Impact 1.6 revealed, players are looking forward to Genshin Impact 2.0 and beyond.
One of the characters players are hoping to see soon is Ayaka, and Inazuman princess, and 5-Star Cryo Sword user leaked by data miners back during Genshin Impact 1.4.
Ayaka Release Date
Ayaka is currently set to arrive in Genshin Impact 2.0 during the first Event Banner.
Genshin Impact 2.0 arrives on July 21, 2021, with Ayaka being available at launch.
Of course, being a 5-Star character, the chances of pulling her from the Event Banner are slim.
The following details about Ayaka have been leaked.
Note: These are subject to change before her final release.
Ayaka will be a 5-Star Cryo Sword user, and a princess of Inazuma.
Her abilities are as follows:
- Cooking: Ayaka gains additional proficiency when cooking steamed dishes
- Kanten Senmyou Norito: Normal attacks against enemies affected by cryo have a 16% chance of shortening the cooldown of Kamisato Art – Hyouka by 0.5 seconds
- Amatsumi Kunitsume Ihahigoto: While in Senho form, Ayaka marks enemies with below 30% HP. If you leave Senho form normal attacks deal cryo damage equal to 300% of attack against marked enemies
- Kamisato Art: Hyouka: A gracious style of Kamisato Art. Kamisato Ayaka emits ice around herself and shortly afterwards, launches nearby opponents and deals Cryo DMG.
- Kamisato Art: Senho: An agile and elegant style of Kamisato Art. Hides within a swift flow of sleet that moves as Ayaka moves. Replaces Sprint. In this form, Kamisato Ayaka moves at high speed on water. Reappearing inflicts Cold on nearby opponents, and converts Normal Attack DMG into Cryo DMG.
- Kamisato Art: Soumetsu: A quick and powerful style of Kamisato Art Kamisato Ayaka creates a bladestorm, which deals Cryo DoT to all opponents caught within. When DoT ends, the bladestorm explodes, which deals extra Cryo DMG to all opponents in a wider radius.
- Sosai Sumizome Sakura - Constellation Level 1
- Increases the DMG of Kamisato Art: Hyouka against enemies affected by Cryo by 20%.
- Ai Suigetsu - Constellation Level 2
- Decreases the CD of Kamisato Art: Soumetsu by 2s. Increases Energy Recharge by 15%.
- Hanano Nishikie Kamifubuki - Constellation Level 3
- Increases the Level of Kamisato Art: Soumetsu by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Eikyo Ryuuhan - Constellation Level 4
- When Kamisato Ayaka’s Energy is above 50%, her
- Normal Attack DMG is increased by 20%. When Energy is below 50%, her Normal Attack CRIT Rate is increased by 10%.
- Hanani Kumo Kaneni Irutsuki - Constellation Level 5
- Increases the Level of Kamisato Art: Hyoukaby 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Mie Yuki no Seki no To- Constellation Level 6
- When casting Kamisato Art: Soumetsu, unleashes 2 smaller additional bladestorms, each dealing 20% of the original storm’s DMG.