Genshin Impact 2.5's release brought forth a lot to the game, from new banners to a new boss, namely, Raiden Shogun, which means that 2.6 has a lot to live up to. And with a Beta just around the corner, there's a lot to uncover!
With that in mind, here's what we know so far about the Genshin Impact 2.6 Beta.
According to the Genshin Impact Leaks subreddit, the Genshin Impact 2.6 Beta will go live on February 18, 2022, at 11:00 am server time (Chinese Standard Time).
This breaks down to the following release times:
- February 17, 2022, 7:00 pm PST
- February 17, 2022, 10:00 pm EST
- February 18, 2022, 03:00 am GMT
Genshin Impact 2.6 Leaks
Thanks to leaks, we know there's plenty to enjoy in the Genshin Impact's 2.6 Beta from the release of popular character Kamisato Ayato to the release of a new region in The Chasm.
Here's what we know so far based on Genshin Impact 2.6 leaks!
Kamisato Ayato Abilities & Animations
As one of the major highlights from 2.6, Ayato has gotten a lot of attention and love from leakers. Ayato is a 5-star Hydro Sword character who utilizes his abilities to douse his opponents. As the older brother of Ayaka, and Inazuma's Yashiro Commissioner, he is known for his diplomacy and grace but isn't one to shy away from a battle when need be.
He's a Hydro element user that creates clones that taunt enemies and brings them down using strong AoE attacks.
Here's a breakdown of Kamisato Ayato's abilities according to Genshin Impact 2.6 leaks so far:
- Normal Attack: Ayato performs up to five rapid strikes.
- Charged Attack: Ayato consumes a portion of his stamina bar and dashes forward, performing a deadly iai slash.
- Plunging Attack: While airborne Ayato plunges towards the ground, dealing AoE DMG to all nearby enemies upon impact.
Ayato Elemental Skill: Kamisato Art - Kyouka
Ayato switches positions, leaving a watery illusion at his original location and entering the Soukai Kanka state. The watery illusion will taunt nearby opponents and explode after a certain time or when attacked, dealing AoE hydro DMG.
- Soukai Kanka
- In this state, Ayato uses his Shunsuiken to engage in blindingly fast attacks, causing DMG from his North Attacks to be converted into AoE Hydro damage. This cannot be overridden.
- It also has the following properties: After a Shunsuiken attack hits an opponent, it will grant Ayato the Wave Flash effect, increasing the DMG dealt by Shunsuiken based on Ayato's current max HP. The initial maximum number of Wave Flash stacks is 4, and 1 stack can be gained through Shunsuiken every 0.1s. This effect will be dispelled when Soukai Kanka ends.
Ayato Elemental Burst: Kamisato Art: Suiyuu
Ayato unveils a garden of purity that extinguishes all cacophony within. While this space exists, Bloomwater Blades will constantly rain down and attack opponents within its AoE, dealing Hydro DMG and increasing ATK SPD of characters within (excluding Ayato himself)
New area - The Chasm
The Chasm is an area marked out on the map, to the west of Lisha. It's said that it's an area rich in ore, and was previously the primary source of them in Liyue. But due to a series of mysterious accidents, miners had to abandon the area leading to it being overrun with monsters and treasure hoarders.
The Chasm is tied to Genshin Impact's Zhongli story quests, as you follow miners to the base of the mountain, you will meet the likes of Azhdaha, the geo dragon who resides in the mountain, but was angered by the miners who disrupted the elemental flow of the ley lines inside.
However, in more recent times, the Chasm has shown links to the abyss, and alongside a string of odd accidents, miners were forced to evacuate. This led to the area becoming a dangerous place to explore. With that, Travelers will have to navigate this dangerous region in the upcoming update, according to leakers.
According to other new Genshin Impact 2.6 leaks, the main event of Genshin Impact version 2.6 will be the Irodori Festival, and will feature the likes of Albedo, Kaedehara Kazuha, Kamisato Ayaka, Kamisato Ayato, Klee, Jukou Sara, Venti, Xingqiu, and Yae Miko.
Leakers also claim Xingqiu will be the character reward for the event, which would make it one you can't miss!
Klee and Venti Reruns
Recent leaks also indicate that Klee and Venti reruns will arrive in upcoming Genshin Impact 2.6 Banners.
With plenty to look forward to in the next Genshin Impact update, we'll update with new Genshin Impact 2.6 leaks as they arrive!
For more articles like this, take a look at our Genshin Impact and More page.