After a hiatus, Destiny 2's Trials of Osiris is finally back. This means that fans of The Crucible will be able to test their mettle against others once again, and this time they'll have the Witch Queen to enjoy as well.
If you've been wondering what's available in this week's Trials of Osiris then look no further, as here's everything you need to know.
Trials of Osiris Release Date & Time
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris returned from its hiatus on Friday, March 11, 2022, and as always, will until the following week, in this case, Tuesday, March 15, 2022.
The week's goodies, rewards, and more have become available in-game since 12pm EST on Friday, March 11, so make sure you don't miss out!
Trials of Osiris & Map: March 11-15
Here's what's available for this week's Trials of Osiris.
Map: Endless Vale
- Reputation Rank 4: Upgrade Module (2)
- Reputation Rank 7: Enhancement Prism (3)
- Reputation Rank 10: Eye of Sol (Sniper Rifle) - The Messenger (Pulse Rifle) after Rep reset
- Reputation Rank 13: Upgrade Module (2)
- Reputation Rank 16: Igneous Hammer (Solar hand cannon) - Sola's Scar (Solar Sward) after Rep reset
- Flawless (Adept): The Summoner (Adept)
- Passage of Ferocity - Your third match win grants a bonus win. (10000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Mercy - Forgives one loss per run. (10000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wealth - Increased Trials Rank points from reaching 3, 5, and 7 match wins on a ticket. (15000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Confidence - Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest. (20000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards)
Iron Banner takes over next week (No Trials)
Like Trials of Osiris, Iron Banner is an event that offers unique armor and weapon rewards. All players have to do is partake in the unique PvP event for a week.
It factors in Power Levels, meaning that if you're at a higher level than your opponent, you'll deal more damage and be able to withstand more. Inversely, if you're at a lower level, you'll do less damage and withstand less.
With that being said, here's what's up for Iron Banner next week.
Iron Banner: March 15
Iron Banner is set to make its return to Destiny 2 on Tuesday, March 15, 2022. It'll be the first Iron Banner of the season and the first of The Witch Queen DLC era.
This means that with the combination of Trials of Osiris beginning on Friday, March 11, and Iron Banner beginning once it ends, Destiny 2 PvPers will have a lot on their plate.
- Peacebond – Legendary Sidearm
- Forge’s Pledge – Legendary Pulse Rifle
- Riiswalker – Legendary Shotgun
- Occluded Finality – Legendary Sniper Rifle