This week at Bungie the studio released a surprise new exotic quest and by all accounts, it was a massive hit with the community.
If you've not managed to complete the quest yet, give the guide linked above a read before you tackle it. It's anything but simple.
In the hear and now, there's also a lot of talk about Bungie's big 2021 expansions, which hopefully means more content in the future, but who knows maybe a new game from the studio too.
So it's an exciting time to play Destiny 2, but we're hoping that Xur keeps that good feeling going as we enter the week.
Later today Xur returns ready to sell you some more exotic weapons and an assortment of different exotic armour.
With that in mind, here's everything you need to know on February 19.
Where is Xur Today? - February 19 Location
This week, Xur is located at EDZ, the Winding Cove!
Remember, since the release of Destiny 2 Forsaken, Xur no longer displays a vendor icon on destination maps.
If you check back at 5pm GMT today, (on the dot) we'll have all the information you need on where he's located, what he's selling and whether it's actually worth spending your legendary shards.
What Was Xur Selling Last Week?
This is more of a PSA in the event you want to know what exotics you may have missed out on last week, and those which are unlikely to return again this week.
Last week, the Exotic merchant was ready and waiting to sell you the following stock:
- Hard Light – Exotic Energy Auto Rifle – 29 Legendary Shards
- Young Ahamkara's Spine – Exotic Hunter Gauntlets – 23 Legendary Shards
- Dunemarchers – Exotic Titan Legs – 23 Legendary Shards
- Felwinter's Helm– Exotic Warlock Helm – 23 Legendary Shards
What Is Xur Selling This Week
This week you'll find Xur on the EDZ by winding cove.
- Crimson Exotic Hand Cannon for 29 Legendary Shards
- Chromatic Fire Warlock Chest armor for 23 Legendary Shards
- St0mp-EE5 Hunter Leg armor for 23 Legendary Shards
- Ursa Furiosa Titan Gauntlet armor for 23 Legendary Shards